Friday, September 07, 2007

Friday!!!!!!!!!



Even though Meowm stayed home yesterday cause she was feeling poorly, I am so glad it is Friday cause it means more time with her!!!!! While she was home I did my best to take care of her. I snuggled up to her while we napped and I kept a close watch to make sure she didn't get to feeling worse.

I made Meowm laugh Wednesday night. She was in the big tub of water in the human litterbox room and I was playing with the blankie on the floor (Meowm calls it a bathmat). She steps on it when she gets out of the big tub of water. It moves around alot so I was playing with it and under it. Mewom was laffin at me! It was great! Then I went out to the living room and did the same with a rug. The rug is more fun cause it has these things on the end (Meowm says they are kind of like tassels). Whatever they are, they are very fun to play with!!!

Everyone have a great weekend!

11 Comments:

Blogger mister jeter harris, hizself said...

deer junior,
it'z verree important to make yer mom laff an laff ... espeshullee wen she'z not feelin grate!
i hope she'z feelin better!
luv--yer frend--jh

September 06, 2007 9:50 PM  
Blogger Tara said...

Good for you for taking such good care of your mom and making her laugh!
Tara

September 06, 2007 10:59 PM  
Blogger The Meezers or Billy said...

it's impawtant to make the beans laff when they is not feeling well.

September 07, 2007 6:10 AM  
Blogger Emma's Kat said...

You such a good kitty Junior! Have a great weekend!

September 07, 2007 7:52 AM  
Blogger Daisy said...

Sorry your mom has been feeling poorly. You are doing a good job helping her to feel better.

Oh, and Jujube? That yellow blanket is a good color for you!

September 07, 2007 10:09 AM  
Blogger Dragonheart, Merlin, Devi, and Chloe said...

You look very cute, Junior. It is good of you to take such good care of your mom. I hope she's feeling better now.

September 07, 2007 10:20 AM  
Blogger The Furry Kids said...

I hope your mom is feeling better. It's a good thing that you're around to snuggle with her. Snuggles have tremendous healing powers.

Love,
Tazo

September 07, 2007 2:09 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

My Lady thinks you are so beautiful. Her sister had a kitty that looked just like you, but she got eaten by a wolf. It was a very bad day.

September 07, 2007 3:45 PM  
Blogger Lux said...

I hope your meowm feels better now ... who wouldn't with you snuggling with her?

O yes, rugs are great fun!

September 09, 2007 11:36 PM  
Blogger LZ said...

Not fair. I play with that thing and get yelled at. The Woman was ridiculous in her yelling on Saturday because I kept banging on the door. She knows I don't want to come in while she's getting wet but I like to annoy her.

Chase

September 10, 2007 9:09 AM  
Blogger Toffee K. Ripple Fuzzypants & Feline American Angels said...

Junior:
I hope that your momma is feeling better today, 'cuz mine's not. She's kinda barfy.
DMM

September 10, 2007 3:24 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home