Monday, September 24, 2007

Rainy weekend....



I think fall has officially come to Utah. We had quite a bit of rain over the weekend and it has gotten a bit chilly. Meowm was kind enough to open the big door for me and I was able to smell the wonderful outdoors, which smelled especially good with all that rain!!! I have been doing my usual napping, but I have been curling up in a tighter ball with the chill in the air! I may have to start curling up with my Meowm at night now.

Have a great week everyone!

8 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

It was a little bit chilly here in Ohio this weekend. No fun.

September 23, 2007 8:41 PM  
Blogger LZ said...

Its been hot here but it was really cool. Its nice to snuggle when its cool outside.

Latte

September 24, 2007 7:30 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Happy Meezer Monday Junior! You too!

September 24, 2007 9:03 AM  
Blogger Zippy, Sadie, Speedy and M'Gee said...

Fur fall it's been kinda hot here...We really like dat piksher, we can see yer tummy and yoo look kinda relaxed.

September 24, 2007 10:06 AM  
Blogger Daisy said...

I think rainy air smells good, too!

September 24, 2007 11:25 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

It is getting chilly here too. I always curl up with my Mum at night, and in the day and in the evening - acutally any time I can : )

September 24, 2007 1:30 PM  
Blogger The Furry Kids said...

Rainy air does smell good. And fall is cuddling season for sure.

September 24, 2007 2:15 PM  
Blogger ASTOR CATS said...

It's still warm her in Florida - we miss the seasons changing and cool weather. We's had enouf rain though. Curling up sounds good!

Midnite & Stray Kitty

September 24, 2007 8:06 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home