Friday, September 14, 2007

Finally Friday!!!!!



It turns out I have my Meowm better trained than I thought. She cleaned up my litter box almost the moment she walked in the door. I let her change her clothes first, then she set to work on this important duty. Of course, I snoopervised, I had to make sure she got it done properly. AND she finished up just in time...as I had need of the facilities! I have no idea how I managed to train her so well, but I am glad I didn't have to yowl at her.

I did, however, have to put the bitey on her last night (the kind that doesn't draw blood). She wouldn't stop trying to pet me when I didn't want to be touched so, well, a mancat has to do what a mancat has to do. I guess this ins an area where I need to train her more. I will work on that over the weekend! For now, it is time for a nap!

8 Comments:

Blogger The Meezers or Billy said...

good job wif the litter box training. sometimes the beans just want to pet us no matter what we want.

September 14, 2007 9:01 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Training humans can be so tiring. I'm glad you're able to take a break.

September 14, 2007 9:08 AM  
Blogger Daisy said...

I always like to use the litterbox as soon as it has been cleaned. Sometimes, if I go in there right when she is finished cleaning, I can go potty while my Mommie watches me. I like having company in there.

September 14, 2007 9:37 AM  
Blogger LZ said...

Sure you have to bitey when they pet too much, there is no other way to say you're displeased. Just a gentle nip expresses your feelings.

Chase

September 14, 2007 9:54 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

I bite My Lady all the time. Don't worry, they always get over it.

September 14, 2007 7:24 PM  
Blogger LZ said...

Hi Junior, I tagged you!

Kaze

September 14, 2007 8:46 PM  
Blogger Lux said...

Gosh, your Meowm sounds like a keeper, Junior!

September 15, 2007 9:26 PM  
Blogger Sasha said...

Hello Junior, you are doing a good job with litter box training. I have two litter boxes so that I always have a clean one (that is the theory).

September 17, 2007 7:29 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home