Tuesday, September 18, 2007

My tail!



I HAVE THE CLEANEST TAIL!!! Not my whole tail, but at least the top two inches of it. I love to dip it in the giant tub of water when Meowm is in there. I dip it in there everytime she is in there! Meowm is always telling me "Your tail is getting wet". I KNOW this! I PLAN this! I dip it, get it good and soaked (and then comes the best part), I flip it around just so I can fling water on Meowm! It is so funny to watch her try to dodge the droplets!!! Then I go clean off all the water. It is so fun I sometimes go back for a second dip! You should try it!!

6 Comments:

Blogger Daisy said...

Junior, that sounds like a funny game you play with your tail! My Mommie only takes showers, so I can't even try it. Rats!

September 18, 2007 8:22 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh that sounds like fun. Imagine what I could do with my big floofy tail?!

September 18, 2007 8:50 AM  
Blogger LZ said...

Junior my friend....I don't know about that, I hate my tail wet! But your tail does look very clean.

Latte

September 18, 2007 12:55 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Oh My Goodness! I thought I was the only one that did this! It is fun to flick your wet tail around and watch your Mum dodge the drips. I also like to drink the bath water, which makes my Mum go ewwww!

September 18, 2007 1:57 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

You know what I like to do. I sit on the edge of the bathtub when My Lady is taking a bath and I lower my paws right above the water line. Just a touch above it. It makes her laugh. She sometimes splashes the water, but I am way to quick.

September 18, 2007 8:49 PM  
Blogger Christine and FAZ said...

Good plan - do you mind if I give this a try at my house? FAZ

September 19, 2007 2:29 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home