Thursday, September 13, 2007

I almost got in trouble this morning......

and I received a new name. My new name is JuniorwhydidyouhavetodothisnowwhenMeowmislateforwork? That is some name! And I almost got in trouble cause I flung almost all of my litter out of my box. Now, Meowm knows that is my way of telling her that I want her to clean it out, and I don't just mean scooping. I mean dump it all out, wash it and put in
fresh litter! I think it is a perfectly reasonable expectation.....she keeps her littler box clean....mine should stay just as clean! Anyway, she cleaned up my mess, as she should, and told me I would have to wait for the rest. WAIT!!!!!???? What is up with that??!!! She should have stayed home till the job was done! I intend to have a long discussion with her tonite about this transgression!

7 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Wow, that is a long name, I think you should stick with Junior, it is much easier to remember and say!

Last week my evil alter ego Hellie climbed in the litter box right after Mum had cleaned it and put in fresh litter, but before she could put the dome on top and she dug and dug and dug making the litter fly out of the box. My Mum was about as impressed as yours! Sometimes a girl just likes to dig!

I hope your Mum gets things together after she gets home from work!

September 13, 2007 12:49 PM  
Blogger Daisy said...

Kicking litter all around is very fun! I wish I could get fresh new litter every single day. That would be very luxurious.

September 13, 2007 2:57 PM  
Blogger LZ said...

I didn't realize this was a possibility! I can't believe she didn't stay though, that's just wrong!

Latte

September 13, 2007 3:36 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Uh oh!

September 13, 2007 4:21 PM  
Blogger Just Ducky said...

That is why you need two boxes, so you can always switch to a clean one!

September 13, 2007 5:54 PM  
Blogger Rosemary B❤️ said...

I love kicking the litter out all over the room. I love doing that.


headbutts, Caesar

September 13, 2007 6:23 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

It does sound as if your human is slaking a bit Junior. I think some good meezer howling should do her some good!

September 13, 2007 8:12 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home