Monday, September 17, 2007

Meezer Monday and a Meme!!!



Here I am with one of my wonderful nip toys! A cute little sock! I have now torn the heel almost completely out in an attempt to get to the nip!

7 THINGS MEME

I was tagged by Kaze (http://kazethecat.blogspot.com/) for a meme. I am not sure how to do proper links in the body of a post, so I hope what I have done works. Anyway, here are the rules:

1. Link to your tagger and post these rules
2. Write some facts about yourself: some random, some weird, some just plain fun.
3. Tag 7 people at the end of your post and list their names (linking to them)
4. Let those 7 people know they’ve been tagged by leaving a comment at their blogs.

The challenge is to keep it interesting without making the reader think “Um, too much information…

1. I love to eat catnip! I am not content to merely sniff it, I must ingest it! That is why I tear up my nip toys!

2. My need for a VERY tidy litterbox is a recent development. This need only started within the last month or two....before that I was very easy goinb about the state of my toilet!

3. I like to sleep with my Meowm, but only after she has actually fallen asleep. She wiggles around to much for me before that. I just get comfy and she has to move and upset my comfort, so I wait till she is deep in her z's and I settle in for MY z's.

4. I am loving my dry food more than my stinky goodness lately. This bothers Meowm cause I still demand my stinky goodness, but don't always eat all of it, and sometimes only eat about half of it.

5. I LOVE the bit tub of water that Meowm gets in! I like to drink out of it and swish the water around with my paws. I anxiously wait for Meowm to get in it, so that I can reachthe water. If she is on the human litterbox and being pokey about getting in the tub of water, I often stare at her to let her know she needs to hurry up and get in there!

6. When cleaning my paws, I pull at my claws to get the shedding part off (I think my wonderful friend Kaze does this too!). It drives Meowm nuts, but I do it anyway!

7. I am tying really hard to NOT get kitty acne. Meowm checks out my mouth and puts this asty stuff in it...she calls it peroxide. I hate it, but Meowm says it is necessary, cause the other option is much worse.

I don't know who has and who hasn't been tagged....so play if you want!!!!

6 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Junior, thank you for sharing such interesting information about you. It's always fun to notice what we cats all do and those things that seem unusual!

September 16, 2007 6:29 PM  
Blogger The Meezers or Billy said...

Junior, that was great! we love getting to know our furriends better

September 16, 2007 8:44 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

To do a proper link in the body of the post you need to first highlight and copy the url of what you are linking to. Then go back to your post and highlight what it is you are linking, in this case it would have been the name Kaze. Then click the link button. The link button is to the right of where you can change the text color. Just run your mouse (that word makes me drool!) over the buttons and it will tell you what they are. A little window will come up where you paste the url you copied earlier. Hope this helps.

P.S. I let My Lady type that. I don't really know how it is done myself.

September 16, 2007 10:26 PM  
Blogger LZ said...

Chase eats the nip too, he just has to gobble it all up. Thanks for playing!

Kaze

September 17, 2007 9:16 AM  
Blogger Daisy said...

Pesky socks, always getting holes in the heels and toes!

September 17, 2007 11:29 AM  
Blogger The Furry Kids said...

We had a sock like that and it got holes in it, too. It was great for chewing and really fun to fling around.

Love,
Tazo

September 17, 2007 1:56 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home