Meezer Monday and a Meme!!!
Here I am with one of my wonderful nip toys! A cute little sock! I have now torn the heel almost completely out in an attempt to get to the nip!
7 THINGS MEME
I was tagged by Kaze (http://kazethecat.blogspot.com/) for a meme. I am not sure how to do proper links in the body of a post, so I hope what I have done works. Anyway, here are the rules:
1. Link to your tagger and post these rules
2. Write some facts about yourself: some random, some weird, some just plain fun.
3. Tag 7 people at the end of your post and list their names (linking to them)
4. Let those 7 people know they’ve been tagged by leaving a comment at their blogs.
The challenge is to keep it interesting without making the reader think “Um, too much information…
1. I love to eat catnip! I am not content to merely sniff it, I must ingest it! That is why I tear up my nip toys!
2. My need for a VERY tidy litterbox is a recent development. This need only started within the last month or two....before that I was very easy goinb about the state of my toilet!
3. I like to sleep with my Meowm, but only after she has actually fallen asleep. She wiggles around to much for me before that. I just get comfy and she has to move and upset my comfort, so I wait till she is deep in her z's and I settle in for MY z's.
4. I am loving my dry food more than my stinky goodness lately. This bothers Meowm cause I still demand my stinky goodness, but don't always eat all of it, and sometimes only eat about half of it.
5. I LOVE the bit tub of water that Meowm gets in! I like to drink out of it and swish the water around with my paws. I anxiously wait for Meowm to get in it, so that I can reachthe water. If she is on the human litterbox and being pokey about getting in the tub of water, I often stare at her to let her know she needs to hurry up and get in there!
6. When cleaning my paws, I pull at my claws to get the shedding part off (I think my wonderful friend Kaze does this too!). It drives Meowm nuts, but I do it anyway!
7. I am tying really hard to NOT get kitty acne. Meowm checks out my mouth and puts this asty stuff in it...she calls it peroxide. I hate it, but Meowm says it is necessary, cause the other option is much worse.
I don't know who has and who hasn't been tagged....so play if you want!!!!