Wednesday, October 03, 2007

Meezer Rule Wednesday



A meezer (anycat really) must always protect his (or her) home from intruders.

I have been keeping watch at the big sliding window for intruders. I have caught THREE intruders so far. I puff up my fur and give them the evil glare. I haven't been growling at them cause I feel like the puffy fur and evil glare are sufficient measures to scare the intruders. I also jump at them, but unfortunately I can't actually get them since the windows are in the way......but I know they are still scared!

Thank you to everyone for the wishes for Meowm to feel better. She does feel better and Tuesday was a much better day than Monday! She also may have a new job!!!! I will talk about that more if it actually happens!

Okay, I am off to keep watch again!

6 Comments:

Blogger michico*Adan*Lego-小芥*阿丹*樂高 said...

You are a great protector~!!!
I am sure your family members will feel safe by your guarding~!

October 02, 2007 10:58 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

What a great job for such a manly meezer cat Junior!

October 02, 2007 11:03 PM  
Blogger LZ said...

Purr!!!! I really really hope your mom gets her new jobby! Protection is key!

Latte

October 03, 2007 7:56 AM  
Blogger Daisy said...

Junior, you are a very good protector cat! I think puffing up the furs should give a strong message that you are NOT to be messed with.

Crossing my paws for your mom and the new job!

October 03, 2007 9:44 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

That is a very important rule.

October 03, 2007 2:34 PM  
Blogger Tommy and Teaghan said...

Dat's what we do best - guarding from da evil introoders. MEERROOWWW.

October 03, 2007 6:06 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home