Wednesday, September 05, 2007

Meezer Rule Wednesday!!!



Meowm and I had a great 3 day weekend! Well, Meowm had a better one than I did. She went and spent time with the Bare Toe Lady. And the place that the Bare Toe Lady was for the weekend has woofies and another kitty. I got to smell them every time Meowm came home. That was fun, but also kind of ticked me off! Not only was Meowm not spending EVERY extra moment with me, she was with OTHER animals!!!!! That, combined with the extra time she was gone...well just didn't make me very happy. I loved the time we did spend together, but I expect her to spend ALL her extra time with me.

Anyway, for this Meezer rule I say that you must show your disapproval when your bean has ticked you off! I showed Meowm I was ticked off that she had been gone more than I thought she should and I also showed her I was ticked off about the other animals. She loves to pet me and I let her get away with it from time to time, so to show my anger, I let her pet me just a tiny bit, then I got hissy and clawed and bit at her, so she had to stop. That will teach her!!

10 Comments:

Blogger LZ said...

You sure did teach her! I like to dangle my love like a carrot and then meeze and run away.

Latte
(the name of the paint is actually "latte" so it does match me!)

September 04, 2007 7:01 PM  
Blogger The Meezers or Billy said...

good job Junior! and good rule.

September 04, 2007 10:09 PM  
Blogger Lux said...

Excellent rule, Junior! Have a great day!

September 04, 2007 11:00 PM  
Blogger The Wanderer said...

oooh goods rule! We is dealing with the sames issue as our momma has been goings away alot lately, and we knows ther is other kitties there!!!

~Hunter,Napoleon,&Belle~

September 04, 2007 11:14 PM  
Blogger Dragonheart, Merlin, Devi, and Chloe said...

That's a good rule, Junior. Unfortunately, I love cuddles and being pet so much, that when I'm upset with my humans, I still cuddle with them. I just meow lots and lots and very loudy, to let them know I'm upset.

September 05, 2007 2:06 AM  
Blogger Zippy, Sadie, Speedy and M'Gee said...

Dats a good rule. We'z gonna hafta start doing dat...

September 05, 2007 8:50 AM  
Blogger Daisy said...

Junior, you are very, very right to show your disapproval. That's what the bitey was invented for.

September 05, 2007 10:44 AM  
Blogger The Furry Kids said...

Ugh, I can't stand it when they come back smelling like other animals. Grrrr.

Earl Grey

September 05, 2007 1:10 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Now that is a great rule.

September 05, 2007 2:43 PM  
Blogger The Crew said...

Good work, Junior! That'll show her!!!

Maybe it would help if you printed off the rule "Thou shalt pet no others except ME" and post it in a prominent place.

September 06, 2007 1:53 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home