Monday, August 27, 2007

Meezer Monday



Meowm and I had a GREAT weekend! We played and napped together! Meowm brushed me and just hung around and kept me company!

Meowm is still looking for a new job. We have had a few bites for her, but no real good offers yet. We are mostly okay with that. Meowm definitely has to get a better paying job, but she is happy to have a job and not have to be in a HUGE rush to find one. My bean Uncle is still looking for a job and so we keep him in our purrayers.

Meowm is a bit frustrated with me cause she picked up some food for me.....it is even Fancy Feast, but it is a flavor I am not to fond of. So when she gives me that one she has to take away my dry food so I don't eat all that and leave the FF. Honestly, I have been here long enough...you would think she would know all my preferences by now!

Everyone have a great week!!

11 Comments:

Blogger The Meezers or Billy said...

Happy Meezer Monday!!

August 26, 2007 9:13 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I would think your human would know exactly what your likes and dislikes are. Bad Junior's Human. Bad. What sort of servant do you think you are? You are down there are on my list with my own human who can't keep stuff like that straight..

August 26, 2007 9:41 PM  
Blogger LZ said...

I really hope your mom gets a new jobbie soon, she really deserves it! Maybe she should demand better pay at her current job? I know, beans say that never works but if I demand more treats I usually get them.

Latte

August 27, 2007 7:47 AM  
Blogger Zippy, Sadie, Speedy and M'Gee said...

Our mom's looking for a job too, she's not in a hurry either. We really work hard to train our beans don't we? Then they go and forget everything! Silly humans.

August 27, 2007 9:10 AM  
Blogger Daisy said...

That sounds like a wonderful way to spend the weekend.

August 27, 2007 9:26 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

That is my favourite way to spend the weekend too. Just me and my Mum hanging out.

Isn't it irritating when our Mum's can't remember what we like and don't like to eat. Sheesh!

August 27, 2007 1:30 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

My Lady took away my stinky goodness for good. She said that I am too picky. I am stil upset over this. Very very upset!

August 27, 2007 2:43 PM  
Blogger Dragonheart, Merlin, Devi, and Chloe said...

I'm very glad to hear you had a great weekend with your mom, Junior. Good luck to your mom and your uncle with the job hunts.

I don't understand why our humans continue to buy flavours they know we're not fond on. My humans do that too. You would think they would learn!

August 28, 2007 12:04 AM  
Blogger The Crew said...

I completely understand, Junior. Sometimes my Mom offers me stuff and I just look sideways at it, raise my eyebrow and say "You expect me to eat THAT?" Don't be forced into eating something you don't like!

George

August 28, 2007 12:43 PM  
Blogger The Furry Kids said...

You guys had a great weekend. Good luck with your mom's job hunt.

Titus

August 28, 2007 12:44 PM  
Blogger Forty Paws said...

Tell her to take it back!

We're glad you guys had a great weekend and we'll send pawsitive thoughts for a good job.

Luf, Us

August 29, 2007 8:53 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home