Thursday, June 21, 2007

Meowm abandoned me last night.........

and went to that place where they have all sorts of different animals. She got a real good picture well, good for her...I am certain I could have done better.....but was I invited????? Of course not!! She will pay for this transgression!!! Anyway...she got a good picture of a snow leopard:

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

She got another one of those REALLY looooooooooooooonnnnnnnnnnnnnng neck creatures:

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

And look at this tasty meal!!!!! It would be great as long as it didn't beat you up with it's ginormous feet!!!

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Okay, we will share more later....we have to go visit some blogs!!!

6 Comments:

Blogger LZ said...

Wow, that thing with the long neck is COOL!!! I would be scared of it however...

Kaze

June 22, 2007 8:28 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm liking the snow leopard. Do you think I could get him to help me with my campaign?

June 22, 2007 10:43 AM  
Blogger Lux said...

Love that snow leopard picture!

June 22, 2007 10:45 PM  
Blogger Rosie & Cheeto said...

Wow, luk at all thowse strange things yer lady saw last nite. That furst one is pretty. The second must be in the gueniss cat book of werld records fur the longest nek of any cat anywhare! and the last one luks supur tasty. Purrhaps a sneek attack!?!

June 23, 2007 12:55 AM  
Blogger Dragonheart, Merlin, Devi, and Chloe said...

Those are great photos! The snow leopard looks very majestic!

June 23, 2007 10:48 AM  
Blogger Daisy said...

I think the giraffe is very silly to eat that stick. I guess he does not get stinky goodness in his bowl.

June 23, 2007 2:57 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home