Thursday, January 18, 2007

We are back!

Meowm came home Tuesday morning from work and she didn't look good. She had managed to stop and get me some food....she just loves me so much! She tood a nice hot bath....I stood guard over her. Then she crawled in bed and I snuggled up next to her to help keep her (and me) warm! She slept for awhile, then she got up and tried to eat some food. I think it didn't stay in her for long. She was up for a couple of hours and then we had another nap. She managed to keep a tiny bit of crackers down on Tusday night.

She stayed home with me yesterday too! We only had one nap though! But she felt better and that is a good thing! I really hated to see her leave this morning!

She has started doing something terrible to me. She gets this stuff she calls peroxide and rubs it on my chin! I squirm and squirm but I can't get away! She apologizes to me and tells me that it is for my own good, but I still hate it! She tells me that it will help my chin to not become a full blown ugly case of acne. ACNE! I can't have acne! (What is acne?). It doesn't sound good. And she is still talking about a dental....that means going to the v-e-t! Hmmmmm, maybe she should go to work rather than stay home with me.......

12 Comments:

Blogger Big Piney Woods Cats said...

Momma has gastritous and she likes to eat chicken noodle soup when she can't stand anything else. Hope your Momma is OK now. You probably cured her with the cuddles, it works that way.

January 18, 2007 11:59 AM  
Blogger LZ said...

I'm glad (for your sake) that your mom stayed home with you. Acne...I had that once, it wasn't fun with the whole astringent thing. You should let her take care of it though because otherwise you might end up a cone head like Miles meezer.

Chase

January 18, 2007 2:16 PM  
Blogger Daisy said...

I am very glad yer Mommie is feeling better!

January 18, 2007 3:14 PM  
Blogger Just Ducky said...

I had that treatment too for acne. Now and then mum still takes a look at my chin and rubs that cold stuff on me. But it is better than taking pills.

January 18, 2007 10:00 PM  
Blogger Lux said...

HI Junior! I sure hope your Meowm keeps feeling better, and that your chin clears up, like, yesterday! Because having alien things rubbed on you is no fun!

January 18, 2007 10:27 PM  
Blogger Dragonheart, Merlin, Devi, and Chloe said...

Sorry to hear your mom wasn't feeling well, I hop she continues to feel better.

Having stuff rubbed on you is no fun, but my mom says it's better than having "catne." She said one of the cats she had when she was growing up had it and needed medicine from the v-e-t. So let your mom rub your chin so you can avoid that!

January 19, 2007 3:31 AM  
Blogger The M's said...

I didn't know that cats could get acne, I learn something new everyday.

January 19, 2007 7:39 AM  
Blogger Artsy Catsy said...

Hope your meowm is all better. Ours takes acidophilus and yogurt for her tummy - we LOVE the yogurt! You remind us of our two flamepoints who crossed the Rainbow Bridge - Fetti and Sghetti. Thanks for visiting us; we put up a linkie to you.

The ArtsyCatsy kitties

January 19, 2007 9:20 AM  
Blogger Sadie said...

Wow, your mommy was really sick. I'm glad she's better, that means you did a good job takin' care of her.

I hope your chin is better soon so you don't hafta have the peroxide anymore!

January 19, 2007 11:15 AM  
Blogger Susie said...

Often kitties get acne from eating/drinking from plastic bowls/containers. We don't understand the scientific reason why, except maybe it harbors more germies than metal or ceremic bowls. Also, clean the bowls regularly. FYI - Peroxide can cause even more irritation to some kitties. It should clear up on it's own.

Glad to hear your mommy is doing better :)

January 19, 2007 3:49 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Good job taking care of your mommy! You need her to get back out there and bring home your stinky goodness. thanks for sharing about your chin. I thought I was the only kitty in the world who's vet said he had acne. The humans haven't tried the peroxide stuff on me though... sounds like they might keep it in mind though. --Sky

January 24, 2007 2:52 PM  
Blogger Rocky the Gutter Cat said...

I had akneey on my chin once win I was a teenajer. It sukt. Yoo can git spicy vixins to giv yoo the time of day if yoo have akneey. Now that I'm a geezer cat I don't have that problem.

January 25, 2007 5:29 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home