Thursday, December 28, 2006

We are home!!!!!!




We made it back safely!!!! Meowm doesn't know how to post pictures the way I want her to, so I will tell my story over a few days.
We left shortly after lunch time. Meowm put me in the prison transport unit and I was not pleased. I told her about it, but she said I had to wait till we got on the highway before I could get out. I am not sure what a highway is, but it was awhile before she let me out. Once she let me out I kept asking about where we were going but she didn't answer me. She may have thought she did, but she doesn't speak Meezer near as well as she thinks she does. The ride seemed to take forever and even though I had my nifty flame bed I just couldn't settle in. We went through this one place....it smelled like human food. I crawled up on the dashboard and would have jumped in the building, but Meowm said that McDonalds wouldn't appreciate me being in there. Who do they think they are? Anyone should be proud and pleased to have me visit them!
Once we got to my grandparents house I had lots to check out. I wandered all over and smelled. I could smell my cousins, but they were no where in sight. I found the perfect place to sleep as you can see from the above pictures. I had no idea that my Meowm had shipped the bed that I graciously share with her to my grandparents house so that I could rest comfortably! Well, apparently she didn't as I was moved that night into a different room, where the door was closed on me! The nerve! I couldn't run around all night and inspect things! At least I had my Meowm to keep me company and my flame bed to snuggle in. Oh...and Meowm put my flame bed on the SMALL bed she was in so I could be near her. I emphasize the small because it was small compared to the bed I am used to. We made do, but sometimes it was to crowded and I slept on a chair for part of the night.
I'll close this post now and work on another tomorrow!

4 Comments:

Blogger Daisy said...

Junior, I am very happy that you made it back safely!

December 29, 2006 9:43 AM  
Blogger Madness, Trouble, Squish and Milkbone said...

Sounds like you had a great adventure.

December 29, 2006 10:49 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

we're furry glad ya got home safe. long car trips izzn't any fun fur kitties usually.

December 29, 2006 1:27 PM  
Blogger Toffee K. Ripple Fuzzypants & Feline American Angels said...

I'm glad that you got home safely. I hate the prison box, too. So degrading to be riding around in a mauve plastic box. Sigh ...
Happy New Year!
DMM

December 29, 2006 3:34 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home