Tuesday, December 12, 2006

Toesday


My toes are a little blurry, but you see them well enough. I have some purrty nice calws huh?

Meowm took one of my old pictures and made the flashy box do something strange to it. I like how fierce it makes my eyes look.

Meowm got on the phone thing again last night, but she petted me and at least kept one of her hands on me while she was on there, so I didn't feel the need to try to bite her. I might be getting her trained....just a little bit.

I'm getting excited for my road trip. Meowm was making a list of things to take for me. I am gonna have to sneak some special things on that list.

Gonna nap now.......

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

fierce eyes an claws - very cool! now we need a picture with fangs too - grrrr!

December 12, 2006 2:13 PM  
Blogger LZ said...

Very cool picture! I didn't even recognize you at first! I'm very excited for your trip and I can't wait to see pictures of everything you get to see on your vacation!


Latte

December 12, 2006 2:27 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Going on a road trip! We can't wait to hear about it!

December 12, 2006 4:33 PM  
Blogger Dragonheart, Merlin, Devi, and Chloe said...

Very cool photos!

I hope you have a good trip!

December 13, 2006 12:46 AM  
Blogger Mo and The Purries said...

Great photoshopping there, meowm!

I love how the flame pillow looks in reverse! And junior -- those eyes! Rrrow!

How much longer til your trip?

~Not The Mama

December 13, 2006 9:12 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home