Monday, December 11, 2006

Meezer Monday















Meowm was annoying me when she was taking this picture. I was trying to sleep and she wouldn't leave me alone. At least the flashy part wasn't on.

Do any of you get tired of your beans being on that talking thing? I am getting annoyed at my Meowm lately when she is on that thing. So annoyed that I have begun meowling at her when she has been on there to long. Yesterday I started in on her within minutes of her being on that thing.....and I reached up and tried to bite her on her head. All I got was a mouthful of hair though. But she knew I was annoyed. She turned around and gave me a dirty look! The nerve! She wasn't paying attention to me and she was gone most of the day on Saturday! Doesn't she realize that I have to have my quota of attention and I wasn't getting it with her on that talking thing? She even had the nerve to swat me on the butt after me only getting a mouthful of hair! But then I settled back and she leaned over and kept her hand on me the rest of the time she was talking and that made me feel better. Time will tell if I continue to harass her when she is on that thing or not.

6 Comments:

Blogger Katnippia said...

Hi Junior, we gets tired of the flashy thingy to.
That wasn't nice of your meowmize to ignore you when talking on that phone thingy.

December 11, 2006 4:42 PM  
Blogger Katnippia said...

Oh, i also wanted to say you lookz very cute in that pic-fer.-sia

December 11, 2006 4:43 PM  
Blogger Merlin said...

My Mommy hates to talk too. She's always on the puter. But I do hate it when she tries to take my picture when I'm sleepin'. And she ALWAYS wants to take my picture when I'm sleeping!

December 11, 2006 6:21 PM  
Blogger Rascal said...

Excellent use of "The Look" Junior. Well done.

December 11, 2006 7:49 PM  
Blogger LZ said...

Very nice meezer stare, well used. I don't know about that, Meowmy isn't on the phone too often but usually she will sit in the kitchen and I crawl all over her when she's talking.

I think you need a brother/sister kitty to play with! But I do NOT recommend a frootbat. OK, she's fun, but not for everycat!

Latte

December 12, 2006 12:32 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

If they're just talking, there's no reason they can't pay attention to us too.

December 12, 2006 1:37 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home