Monday, November 13, 2006

SHE"S BACK!!!!

And I am so happy to have her back! And she came back alone.....those little black creatures were not with her!

So let me fill you in on things from my point of view. I was relaxing with my Meowm Friday night.....just have ing a calm, peaceful time. That ringy thing went off and the next thing I knew the door is opening and in come the big boxes and I hear this noise.....kinda like a meow but a bit different! Two boxes came in, but only one was making noise. Meowm and this other bean set the boxes on the floor and I went a bit closer to check things out. I slinked up to the front of the box and was sniffing and this little black creature wandered up and started sniffing back. We sniffed for just a second and then I realized that this was another cat! WHAT??? What was another cat doing in my HOME?! I hissed at him to scare him away....but it didn't work. All that go me was a bit of a slap on the butt from my Meowm and her telling me to behave. Then pretty soon the boxes moved into the human litter room. Meowm was in there with them doing all kinds of things and I tried to get closer for a look, but Meowm kept shooing me away. She was finally done in there and she shut the door. WHAT?! How can a meezer check out what is happening in his very own home when the door is shut on one of the very important places? Sheesh! Well, Meowm had to leave for a few minutes and I checked things out while she was gone. When she came back she was back in there with them and then the door shut again.

Things got back to a bit of normalcy at this time. Meowm sat down to eat and I settled in my bed. Every now and then I had to look toward the human litter room to make sure that those other cats were not coming out...and they weren't. Guess I put the scare in them after all. Then Meowm got up, went in there with them and started running the water in the tub. BUT SHE DIDN'T LET ME IN! I always keep her company while she is in that tub full of water! I could hardly wait for these interlopers to leave! When Meowm came out she wandered over to pet on me and talk to me and I let her have it! Not vocally but I nipped at her! I couldn't believe that she had brought these....these....little dark creatures in MY home! Well, Meowm wasn't to happy with me nipping at her, but she told me that they were guests in the house and they would be gone the next day! I could hardly wait! But then.....Meowm left with them! WHAT?! She was gone for a long time! This other lady came over and fed me and I rubbed on her...but she wasn't my Meowm! Then last night....the door opened and in walked my Meowm!!! I was so happy! I did the stop and flop on the floor and rubbed all over her while she got my food out. I couldn't stay away from her! She petted and rubbed on me and picked me up and snuggled me! She didn't even get angry when she saw that I had hurka'd on the floor and on the bed (well it wasn't on the carpet and it was on MY blanket on the bed). Meowm cleaned up the floor and washed my blankie! I kept her company in the human litter room while she was in that tub and she just peeted me over and over. She was on that ringy thing for awhile and I sat right next to her! No way was I gonna let her leave again! When she went to bed I curled up against her back and stayed there all night! I am certain that me sleeping there kept her in bed! She left me again this morning...and I am a bit worried but I think she is just at that work place again.

I gotta go rest now....it has been a stressful weekend! Thanks for watching out for her when she was gone!

7 Comments:

Blogger Mo and The Purries said...

We're soooo glad your Meowm's back home safe from her trip.
Please know she was doing a great thing by helping the black froot bat-heads go to a new home.
We ♥ your Meowm!
And you, too, of course, for putting up with that brief visit by the interlopers!
your friends,
Not The Mama & Daphne

November 13, 2006 2:43 PM  
Blogger Fat Eric said...

Ohhh, that does sound stressful. I am glad all the stress is over and your mum is home again, it sounds like you will have to keep a close eye on her from now on!

November 13, 2006 3:01 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm glad to hear that things are getting back to normal around your house.

November 13, 2006 6:32 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Junior's grandma came over last night and then jim sent me the addy today, what a cute site! glad meowm and junior both survived the trip
Barb

November 13, 2006 9:50 PM  
Blogger Hot(M)BC said...

Oh yeah that sounds reel stressful Junior. Good fing those kitties didn't stay! But nice of your Meowm to help them out.
Purrrrrrrrrrs!

November 14, 2006 9:37 AM  
Blogger LZ said...

Wow Junior, I'm glad we heard your perspective on the whole ordeal. It was really nice of your mom to help them to their new forever home and I'm sure you're glad that wasn't with you!

Yeah, you have to pin them down when they've been gone so they know they can't leave again.

November 14, 2006 1:02 PM  
Blogger Catzee said...

It am furry nice to have your Meowm back to yourself again. Maybe she'll give ya lots of treats!

November 14, 2006 1:22 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home