Wednesday, October 25, 2006

That tub thing!

I haven't been able to figure out Meowms fascination with that tub thing! I have been jumping up on the edge of it and testing out the water in it.....but I just don't know why she likes it so much. So last night after some of the water in it had disappeared (where in the world does it all go?) I stuck a paw in there to check it out. It wasn't to bad on the one paw so I got in with all four paws. It still wan't to bad, so I stayed for a few seconds.....then I started not liking having all four of my paws wet so I jumped back up on the edge. Meowm tried to dry my paws off, but I just wandered away and licked them till they got dry.

My medicine seems to be helping me. It tastes yucky but I am feeling a bit better. I think the medicine makes me sleepy because it isn't too long after I take it that I just can't hold my eyes open. It's a good thing Meowm has lots of snuggly places for me to sleep!

3 Comments:

Blogger Rosie & Cheeto said...

Wow, yoo put all yer paws in the watur!?!?! That is vary vary brave of yoo. It's probublie because yoo live in a city by a salt lake.

Glad yoo have snugglie places to sleep the day away....but something tell us yoo dont need the medicine to sleep sleep sleep!!

October 25, 2006 11:30 PM  
Blogger O30T said...

This is good news, as Hummy said rather a wasted visit than a sicky cat. Sorry to hear that the medicine tastes so bad ewwwww.

October 26, 2006 1:43 AM  
Blogger Skeezix the Cat said...

What in the HEK are yoo doing, messin arownd with the water in the tub! Water is evil! Keep as far away frum it as possibul!!!!

October 27, 2006 8:17 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home