Wednesday, October 11, 2006

SHE GOT MY TUMMY!

I thought I knew how to sufficiently protect it from those rubs and kisses.....but she was sneaky last night! I knew Tummy Tuesday would be dangerous for me. She has always eyed my tummy with longing.....saying things like "look at that cute pink tummy". My tummy is covered in fur and is pink underneath.....just goes to show you how close she has been eyeing it. I was sleeping on the chair last night.....all snuggled up and in a deep snooze. So, when she started petting me it was no big deal. But before I knew it she had me turned over and had rubbed and kissed my tummy! Complete with talking about how cute and pink it is! She was so quick about it I wasn't even completely awake by the time she finished! How the heck can a guy protect himself when he isn't even awake?! And you know what.......don't tell her......but it kinda felt nice......so nice that I curled right back up and went back to sleep. But I can't let her thing this is an okay thing to do. I will have to, for the most part, protect my tummy....and occasionally I will let her rub and kiss it.

7 Comments:

Blogger LZ said...

Oh now!! You're right, she caught you sleeping and you couldn't defend yourself properly. Just claim it was like a bad dream. Touching is BAD but tummy touching is REALLY BAD. I have to protect my tummy because it has a "cute" brown spot in the center that even the Chip Man wants to kiss. Blech!

October 11, 2006 10:04 AM  
Blogger Sadie said...

My Mom loves to kiss my tummy for some reason. I don't get it at all. I like for her to rub it but only for a second or two and then I'm done.

It sure was sneaky of her to get you while you were sleepin!

October 11, 2006 12:18 PM  
Blogger Angel Junior, Orion and Sammy said...

Midnight,

That is just about what I usually do. Only I tease her and let her get one quick rub in.....then when she tries again, I extend claws and attack. But still she tries....I guess I haven't hurt her enough yet.

October 11, 2006 2:07 PM  
Blogger The Crew said...

It's very difficult to resist the tummy rub. It just feels sooooo good! And we only have so much self control, you know.

October 11, 2006 3:33 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh, we beans just can't resist a cute tummy. Especially a pink tummy!

October 11, 2006 4:03 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

How sneaky. Are you going to let her take a picture of your tummy so we can all see it?

October 11, 2006 9:36 PM  
Blogger Angel Junior, Orion and Sammy said...

Feline Oligarchy,

Meowma says that she has to wait till she gets her bonus (what's a bonus?) to get a decent digital camera to take my pictures with. This way she doesn't have to wait for the time and money to get them developed. She has warned me that she will take all kinds of pictures at that time. She says I will feel like the paparazzi is stalking me. What's paparazzi?

October 12, 2006 8:49 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home