Friday, October 13, 2006

Those toe things...


I took my time. I waited it out. I was nice and loving to Meowm this morning. She thought I was asleep and those toe things moved.....so I POUNCED! I had me a toe for a brief moment...but it got away. I didn't even have a chance to put the bitey on it.....much less a big bitey. I will have to continue my hunt.

On another note....I am sure warming up to my Meowm. I am snuggling more with her and giving her more head butts. I am not sure why....but she seems to like it!

Oh....the picture is of me with one of my feather toys. I clawed this one to smithereens! That black and white striped ball in the corner is my favorite ball!

11 Comments:

Blogger Just Ducky said...

Yup, feathers are fun. I really get into mine too.

October 13, 2006 5:59 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

FEATHERS!!! I LOVE FEATHERS!

Must be a meezer thing...

October 14, 2006 9:52 AM  
Blogger Big Piney Woods Cats said...

I had no idea those were bean toes under the covers! Thanks for the paws-up.

Patches

October 14, 2006 1:04 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I've always liked toes, but every time I get one, hands make me get off the bed!

Feathers are safer!

October 14, 2006 10:18 PM  
Blogger caspersmom said...

I don't play with my Mom's toes, but Gizmo does sometimes. Cleo really goes for them and tries to bite them. Mom, doesn't move them and Cleo wonders where they are. She's funny. I like the picture of you with your feather. Looks like you had a lot of fun with it.

Casper

October 14, 2006 11:36 PM  
Blogger O30T said...

I like every thing to do with the bed ... especially the mountain climbing!

PS I linked to you ... :)

October 15, 2006 4:19 AM  
Blogger Susie said...

Don't forget that Oct. 15 is ALL CATS DAY! Celebrate!

October 15, 2006 1:49 PM  
Blogger Rascal said...

Hee, hee. Keeping you Meowm on her toes, literally!

October 15, 2006 9:26 PM  
Blogger Rosie & Cheeto said...

Thats grate. Yer mom is vary vary cul and little by little yoo two are going to be best frends.

Keep chasing thowse toe thingies. Weve been trying fur months with no luck!

October 15, 2006 10:37 PM  
Blogger KC and the Giggleman Kitties said...

o, Junior, Catzee, i knows what u means. i's startin to really likes mine mommie 'n mine Daddy, too. hims easier to snuggle on cause there's more of hims.

yes, fev-vers are one of tha mostest wonderous fings ever, buts they don't last long enuf.

October 15, 2006 10:38 PM  
Blogger LZ said...

Something in the air Junior...I'm being more friendly to meowmy too. Oh, and you MUST kill those feathers!!!

October 16, 2006 10:17 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home