Tuesday, October 24, 2006

V-E-T

Yuck! She did it! She took me to the vet! Meowm talked to some bean friends and they suggested she go ahead and take me just to be sure. So, she came in the house, home early from work. I was thrilled to see her! Then she pushed me into that carrier and off we went! I complained loudly...all to no avail! She didn't let me out, she didn't take me back home! It was not fun! I must say the beans at the vet were nice...but I didn't like being put in that little room for that long. Two beans poked and prodded on my belly.....and one of them poked something into a place I won't mention! I am sure you have all suffered this indignity! Then they took me away, cleaned out my ears, clipped my claws, took my blood and some of my pee! I was so disgusted! When they brought me back to Meowm my leg was wet and my neck was wet! I couldn't even stand to lick them clean for awhile! Finally I got put back in the carrier and off we went! Then after we got home, and I ate, Meowm put this stuff in my mouth! It tasted horrible! And she did it again this morning! Meowm told me she knew that it tasted bad, but it would help me feel better. She told me my white blood cells were low......should they even be white? And that my glob...globu....globul.....something was kinda high. I think she said it was goblin!? Isn't a goblin something that is around at Halloween? Is my body being taken over by one of them?!

Oh and Meowm bought me new dishes again! This time I got....Meowm called them stainless steel. Meowm said that the vet said that glass or stainless steel is better for kitties, as plastics and painting on ceramic dishes can sometimes be bad for us furbabies!

I gotta go sleep now.....

9 Comments:

Blogger Gemini said...

Oh at least it is over now! I hope you don't have to take the yucky tasting stuff for too long!

October 24, 2006 9:20 AM  
Blogger Sadie said...

I didn't know that about the dishes needing to be glass or stainless steel. I will have to bring this to Mom's attention ASAP. I do not wanna get sick and have to go to the vet and have things stuck places that things should not be stuck!

I'm glad you're okay, Junior.

October 24, 2006 9:40 AM  
Blogger LZ said...

Oh Junior I'm very glad your mom took to the V.E.T. Mom's know when something just isn't right and it sounds like you just needed a little fine tuning.

I purr at the vet. I want them to stop really fast so I try to be cute. It never works.

You'll like your new bowls! The steel makes the water nice and cool.

October 24, 2006 9:44 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh, the awfull vet. We hope at least the yukkie stuff you have to take makes you feel better.

October 24, 2006 3:51 PM  
Blogger Emma's Kat said...

The vet sucks, doesn't it! But hey, if it makes you feel better, it's worth the awfulness, right?! Hope you get to feelin' better soon! Marley says "meow"!

October 24, 2006 6:16 PM  
Blogger Katnippia said...

Junior, I hopes that yucky med-ei-cine makes you feel better. - Sia

October 25, 2006 7:03 AM  
Blogger Daphne said...

Junior, sorry to hear you're still not doing too well, and to hear about the indignities you had to suffer at the V-E-T. The nerve of some people, sticking stuff where it doesn't belong!
Rest up, and try to find a sunbeam to curl up in.
I'm purring for you!
Your friend ~ Daphne

October 25, 2006 1:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Get well soon, Junior! That's good to know about the dishes ...

October 25, 2006 10:12 PM  
Blogger Rosie & Cheeto said...

Take yer medicine. We dont want yoo to be taken ovur by goblins!!!

October 25, 2006 11:31 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home