Friday, October 20, 2006

I'm here....just a little late today.


Meowm has still been very busy and is just being able to help me post.

There is not much to report. I have just been resting alot. I play with Meowm a little and then I settle in to sleep, till morning anyway. Then I am up bright and early and bugging Meowm to feed me. I don't like to wait till she gets up around 7 to feed me. I want my food sooner! One morning I woke her up at 10 till 6. She wasn't very happy.....but I kept at her till she got up. I am getting better at getting her when she tries to hide under the covers. She will jump a little when I rub my whiskers on her face....but what really gets to her is when I lick her hair. It is so long that there is no way I can get it all, so I just end up licking alot and the noise or something really bothers her. So now I have a sure fire way to get her up and feeding me.

I haven't had to go to the vet yet...so I must be improving enough for that threat to be put to the back burner for a little bit. I will definitely tell all of you about it if she takes me.

This picture of me is when Meowm brought me home. She let me roam for a little while in the car...then she made me get back in the carrier. She calls this picture "Backseat Driver".

Bye for now!

13 Comments:

Blogger The Crew said...

Gosh, we NEVER get to be out of the carrier when we go to the doctor! All the time I'm in mine, I keep asking "Are we there yet? Are we there yet?".

October 20, 2006 3:07 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Juniors Grandma says glad you're feeling better Junior. Terrorist and Bud and Puff send their love and hope you don't have to go to the vet.

October 20, 2006 5:59 PM  
Blogger Ivan from WMD said...

You look all comfy up there being a backseat driver and all. It's gotta be more fun than having to stay in the troll box.

Hope you're feeling better and better!

October 20, 2006 7:24 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I am glad you are feeling better. I also hope that you don't have to go to the vet.

October 21, 2006 1:44 AM  
Blogger Rascal said...

What a relief that you're feeling better. Do whatever it takes to avoid a trip to the V-E-T!

October 21, 2006 8:01 AM  
Blogger KC and the Giggleman Kitties said...

o junior, i hopes u be feelin better todays.

i never ever gets ta ride in tha car like that...i haf's ta be in mine carrier, 'n mommie haf ta be right asides me.

October 21, 2006 1:11 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You make a great backseat driver! Be well!

October 21, 2006 1:28 PM  
Blogger Gemini said...

Oh you are lucky. Momma always makes me ride in a box!

October 21, 2006 5:31 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You're very brave. I have to ride in a pink Kennel Cab which keeps me from freakin' out and sliding under the front seat. I ... DO ... NOT ... LIKE ... RIDIN' ... IN ... THE ... MASHEEN!
DaisyMae Maus

October 21, 2006 9:52 PM  
Blogger Rosie & Cheeto said...

Yoo gotta get bettur Junior! It sownds like yoo are. Way to go getting yer lady up at 6am...weve been trying superhard to trayn owr lady to feed us earlier and earlier but she doesnt luk happy with us in the morning eathur.

October 22, 2006 5:36 PM  
Blogger Meowers from Missouri said...

glad to hear you are improving, junior! hope you get back to your ol' self soon, so there are no visits to that place. even if it's as nice as our vets', it is usually NOT fun.

nelson used to ride back and forth from work with dad, perched on the dashboard of his truck, 'way back when he was the warehouse kitty and came home with dad on weekends. but once he became a home-kitty furrever, mom brought out the PTU, and that was it!

October 22, 2006 7:02 PM  
Blogger LZ said...

We're very glad to hear you're feeling better!

It is so hard to get them up in the morning isn't it? I mean, we're STARVING to death and they want to sleep.

October 23, 2006 10:21 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh, good job at getting Mom to get up and feed you. Bubbles just pokes Mom in the eye with his paw, and she gets right up. He, He

October 23, 2006 12:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home