Wednesday, October 18, 2006

Worried.....

I checked out a link that Beau and Angelica have. It is for Abby the Lab. She's quite purrty for a woofie....I'm gonna linkie her...so check her out!

I was nicer to Meowm last night. She says she is worried about me cause I threw up and have done that more than usual lately. She says I seem to be sleeping more and I am only eating about half of my stinky goodness. She did get me some new dental treats....and she wonders if that is making my tummy upset. I think she is gonna take those away and see if that helps. I did hear her talking about the vet....I think I may have to get my teeth cleaned cause she says my breath is not to purrty smelling. I wish I knew how to speak human so we could discuss all this. I really don't like going to the vet.

9 Comments:

Blogger Katnippia said...

Junior, I hopes youz feelz betterz soon. I don't like the VET either, butz sometimes it makes you feelz betterz. I be sending youz lots of kitty snuggles. - Sia

October 18, 2006 10:53 AM  
Blogger The Crew said...

Having your teeth cleaned isn't so bad. You get to take a nice nap and then it's over with. Just hope they don't find a tooth that needs to be removed like I had!

George

October 18, 2006 12:38 PM  
Blogger LZ said...

Yeah, Chase had his teeth cleaned once, he said it wasn't so bad. Sounds like you should probably at least get your mom to call the vet. My mom is like best friends with ours since we're ALWAYS sick it seems.

October 18, 2006 2:33 PM  
Blogger Fat Eric said...

Good luck at the v-e-t Junior. It will be good if they can make you feel better.

October 18, 2006 3:20 PM  
Blogger Rascal said...

Nokitty likes to go to the V-E-T! There oughta be a law. I hope at least you have a nice one.

October 18, 2006 4:22 PM  
Blogger The Meezers or Billy said...

oh, we hopes you don't has to go to the v-e-t.

October 18, 2006 5:05 PM  
Blogger Rosie & Cheeto said...

We blow chunks all the time!! Owr lady says its not to unusual. But yoo need to eat all yer fud and stay awake at leest three howrs a day. Its hard wurk to be a kitty!

Get bettur soon!!

October 19, 2006 12:46 AM  
Blogger Gemini said...

Oh I am furry sorry you might have to visit the vet! I hope you feels better.

October 19, 2006 9:41 AM  
Blogger Shaggy and Scout said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

October 27, 2006 5:12 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home