Monday, October 09, 2006

I snuggled Meowma real good!

So good that she bought me a new dish. Go here

http://www.petaroo.com/ProductDetails.asp?ProductCode=PSG001

to see it. Meowma can't get the piccie to show up here.

I snuggled Meowma on the chair when she was on that phone thingie. Then I snuggled extra close to her in bed. And I gave her lots of extra head butts and talked to her a bunch. I think I made her feel better.

I ALMOST ESCAPED YESTERDAY! Meowma wasn't paying close enough attention, and I was able to get out the door yesterday. But I didn't get far, before I could decide which direction to go Meowma scooped me up and took me in the house. Once in there she SWATTED MY BUTT!! HOW DARE HER! But I didn't hold it against her. I knew she was just trying to protect me....so I talked to her and rubbed on her a bit.

That was all our excitement this weekend. We just relaxed and snuggled.

2 Comments:

Blogger Sadie said...

That's a nice dish! I like it a lot.

Be careful with escaping, it's scary lookin out there. Good for you for givin the extra snuggles. I love snugglin.

October 09, 2006 5:53 PM  
Blogger LZ said...

You must have given your Meowma a heart attack!! Meowmy would freak out if I got out and she'd be really mad with me too.

That's a nice dish! Your Meowma loves you lots Junior!

October 10, 2006 9:07 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home