Thursday, September 28, 2006

Seeing out the big window

I was having trouble with this. Meowma says this is cause we live in a basement apartment and I am not tall enough to see out that window. So last night Meowma decided to move the cabinet my bed was on in front of the big window. I was scared for a minute....I thought maybe we were moving again....but then I remembered that when the furniture got moved, I was in my carrier. I wasn't in my carrier last night so I decided to hang out and watch. Once Meowma got the cabinet moved, she picked me up and plopped me in my bed. WOW! Now I can see outside! I can watch the beans and the birds fly around! Meowma said that if the duckies get close enough I will be able to see them too! It is wonderful! I can snuggle in my bed and see outside! I think I am gonna like this new situation!

8 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh that is so nice. You are a lucky kitty. Our Meowmie also put te furniture so we can look outside. It is so interesting out there.

September 28, 2006 11:51 AM  
Blogger LZ said...

We LOVE our bed that is at window level. We all take turns with it and there is always someone in it!

September 28, 2006 1:20 PM  
Blogger The Crew said...

That was very nice of your Mom to fix things so you can see out the window. Did you thank her properly?

September 28, 2006 3:24 PM  
Blogger Angel Junior, Orion and Sammy said...

george, tipper, max & misty,

Thank her? Aren't beans put here to serve us....making them servants. I didn't think you thanked servants. And, isn't my presence in her life thanks enough?



Well, maybe I will let her pet me a bit more tonite.

September 28, 2006 3:30 PM  
Blogger Toffee K. Ripple Fuzzypants & Feline American Angels said...

It's good that you finally get to see out the big window. I don't know what I'd do if I didn't have all-access to the big windows in my home. Each window has a wide sill for me to sit on ... In fact, three of us can sit at the same time unless Sparky Fuzzypants decides to lay stretched out. I have cat condos by two of the windows so that I can get really high up. Our hedge has peckies and bugs, and I can see the hummingbird feeders, too. We cats have to have access to windows for "cat-vision" ... Right?
DaisyMae Maus

September 28, 2006 4:10 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

You do have a good mamma! We can't believe that you might acutally see ducks! We have a porch that we can sit out on but no ducks. -- Alberta, Sky, Blackie and Charlie

September 28, 2006 7:09 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Junior! What fun that now you get to see out the window - it's nice to meet you!

September 28, 2006 7:29 PM  
Blogger Rosie & Cheeto said...

That is sooooo awesume. Yer meowma must luv yoo sooo much to make yoo a speshul spot by the highup window.

September 30, 2006 12:43 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home