Wednesday, September 27, 2006

Meowma had a dental yesterday

She got home early yesterday and she didn't look to good or to happy. She looked a little green around the gills. She told me the cleaning lady used that new super sonic cleaner (or something like that) and that the cleaning lady hit lots of nerves in her mouth. She told me she was okay till she got in the car to drive back to work then it hit her. She got sick to her stomach and light headed. Then she told me that she would rather be put under...like they did to me...than have to deal with that again.

I was thinking "Whatever Meowm....JUST FEED ME!" I gave her the cute face, no food. I meowed and purred purrty for her, no food. I jumped up on the counter by my EMPTY dish, no food. I even got frisky and played around...NO FOOD! I had to wait till my usual feeding time. It was horrible!

Meowma....next time you come home early you better feed me RIGHT AWAY! Sheesh!

2 Comments:

Blogger LZ said...

I know, I mean, we have to listen to them whine all of the time, the least they could do is FEED US.

September 27, 2006 11:44 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

That's right. The beans should realy get their priorities right and Feed us!

September 27, 2006 12:50 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home