Saturday, September 23, 2006

My favorite sparkle ball

I had so much fun early this morning! When me and Mewoma moved she found my favorite sparkle ball! Meowma tells me this is the sparkle ball that came with me when she adopted me. So I was all over the place playing with it this morning! I played in the area where Meowm sits and watches the box that has moving things in it...I think she calls it a TV.

The best time came when I moved into where she sleeps. I flung that sparkle ball up on her bed. I pounced on it and put the bitey on it and flung it all over the bed. I know she was awake after this so I quit playing for a minute. And guess what?! It was just enough to make her get out of bed to find it for me! I guess she thought I had lost it! It was all I could do to not laugh at her! Silly Meowm! I knew where the sparkle ball was the whole time! I have now found a new way to wake her and make her get up! I am so proud of myself....if I could only pat myself on the back.

Okay, well, she didn't stay up and feed me or give me treats but she did pet on me a bit before she went back to sleep. I will have to work on these skills some more....maybe fling something bigger on the bed next time!

Oh and by the way......she fed me treats last night! Maybe I have got her trained a bit better than I thought.

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Treats?! Heavenly. I need to find ways of getting the humans to give me more treats. Of course I don't like anything dry, so my idea of treats includes tuna and cavair...

September 23, 2006 9:41 AM  
Blogger Rosie & Cheeto said...

Hahahaha, silly meowmee!! Yoo had the sparkleball in site the whole time. How funny. I wondur if the peeple will evur catch on to owr training...luks like yer making grate grownd.

September 23, 2006 3:37 PM  
Blogger Just Ducky said...

I have two sparkle balls in the sleeping room. I will have to try your trick. But mum doesn't keep treats in the sleeping room and I don't trust her to walk to find them in the middle of the night.

I will pat you on the back for your good effort.

September 23, 2006 6:37 PM  
Blogger Emma's Kat said...

I'll have to try the sparkle balls for Emma and Benji. Marley probably wouldn't play w/them as he rarely plays. You'll have to come visit my Emma's blog and see Marley. He too is a flamepoint Siamese. But, [shhhhhhh!] he is a FP Siamese mix. He's my handsome boy though! Stop by Emma's Blog and see!

September 23, 2006 9:47 PM  
Blogger LZ said...

Good job Junior! Now, you just have to worry that you don't leap on her face while playing, that tends to get them pretty mad. I wish my meowmy would play with us in the middle of the night. I also wish I had sparkle balls. Kaze steals them all to play fetch plus I do my destructo-cat on them and sparklies get everywhere.

September 25, 2006 9:14 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home