Monday, September 30, 2013

Meow Monday



Orion-I continue to be Meowms boy!  Aunt Anna told Meowm that when she leaves I meow at the door for her, and towards the end of the day I meow at the door for her.  I can't help it!  I love my Meowm!  I love sitting in her lap!  I love snuggling with her!  I love sleeping with her!  I just love being anywhere near her!

Sammy-I love Meowm, but not that much!  I purrfur to have my own space for most stuff.  I will curl up with Meowm at night, but that is the main time.  I am still very interested in the girl here but Meowm thinks it was a bit calmer last week.  I am just storing up energy for another time!

Emily-This is an older picture of me.  I have put some weight back on thank goodness!  My poor little bones were sticking thru my furs when I came here.  I continue to adore my Aunt Anna, and love that she is my person to sleep with.  The stinky boys don't curl up with her!  I even like to hang out on her bed most of the day now!  I have quit spending so much time in my corner!  I may just get to liking it here after all.

All of us-Aunt Anna trimmed out claws o' doom last week!  She got all of us, even Orion's only remaining claws on his back legs!  It has been a relatively scratch free week for the humans in the house, but we will make up for it somehow!!!

Have a great week everyone!

6 Comments:

Blogger Random Felines said...

sounds like you are all settling in. and how nice that Emily has Auntie Anna to protect her from the boys. :)

September 30, 2013 9:55 AM  
Blogger Sweet Purrfections said...

How wonderful that everyone is settling in.

September 30, 2013 10:49 AM  
Blogger Summer at sparklecat.com said...

Sounds like things are nice and calm at your house. At least for now.

September 30, 2013 11:41 AM  
Blogger Mickey's Musings said...

We like that you have your fave purrson and Sammy, you are a bit of an independent :)
Sounds like you are all happy.
Purrs Tillie and Georgia,
Treasure,Tiger, JJ and Julie

September 30, 2013 2:58 PM  
Blogger Angel Prancer Pie said...

Sounds like you all are doing great! Hope you have a great week! XOXOXO

September 30, 2013 10:09 PM  
Blogger da tabbies o trout towne said...

haza grate week yur selves guys...dont forget ta eat plentee oh donuts, ham samiches, friez, trout N toona !!! nap on :) ~~~~

October 01, 2013 11:01 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home