Monday, August 19, 2013

Meezer Monday



I love my tree!  You can almost always find me on it!  It gets just the right amount of sun and it is the purrfect place to watch birdies from! 

I still like to chase Emily.  I still can't help myself.  But I am doing a bit better.  Also Emily is also getting a bit braver and standing her ground more.  I also know when I have been chasing or stalking Emily and Meowm catches me that I have to go right to the room with the big bed. 

Speaking of Emily, she seems to be doing better.  Meowm says it is a good thing we have the extra steroids.  She hopes that once these are finished that no more problems will arise.  Thank you for the purrs and prayers for her.

Orion continues to be Meowm's boy.  He has to be where Meowm is almost at all times.  He is silly, but I understand the draw.  If I were more of a snuggler I would be the same.  Instead I come around for scritches, especially from Aunt Anna because she has the best claws on her hands and they feel so good when she scritches me!

Well, that is enough randomness for today.  Time to go find a sun spot!

~~Sammy

4 Comments:

Blogger Katnip Lounge said...

Good repurrting, Sammy! One day Miss Emily will give you what for and then maybe you'll be friends! Stranger things have happened...

August 19, 2013 2:54 PM  
Blogger Summer at sparklecat.com said...

Sammy, one of these days, Emily might give you a whap!

August 19, 2013 8:28 PM  
Blogger Gemini and Ichiro said...

I think that girls just take until they can't any longer and they whap you really really good. Like Gemini does with Ichiro...

August 19, 2013 9:40 PM  
Blogger da tabbies o trout towne said...

sammy....ya knead a snak tray attached ta de perch sew ewe haza reddy snak rite ther N handy...one that wood hold a pound oh sliced fish wood reeeeeely bee nice !!

August 20, 2013 9:32 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home