Thursday, September 19, 2013

Bad Boy Thursday


I was a very bad boy this morning.  I cornered Emily in the human litterbox room.  Together we raised a ruckus that had Meowm bounding right out of bed.  When she slapped the wall in there to distract us, I knew I was in trouble so I skeedaddled for the bedroom.  Meowm was not pleased and closed me in there.  I heard her say that if she could get away with it I would be in the bedroom all day! 

~~Sammy

That nasty gray boy cornered me this morning!  I was going for a leisurely discovery walk to the big litterbox room when he cornered me.  I was forced into a protective spot below the human litterbox !  That is not the nicest place to have to defend one's self!  But I gave it all I had!  I was very glad when Meowm came bumbling in to get rid of the gray one.  He dashed off as soon as Meowm banged the wall, and she took off after him.  It was then that I made my escape to my corner in the living room.  She did come out to check on me, but I was having none of her touching me.  I headed over for some foods, and she obliged, giving me some fresh stinky goodness.  I also have her trained to give me some treats before I will even begin to touch the stinky goodness.  I allowed her to pet me after she had done this, but only once!  Later, before she left to where ever it is she goes all day long, when I was curled up on my bed, I let her pet me a bit more.

~~Emily-fierce warrior!

Oy vey!  I so wish this stuff would stop!  Yes, I would leave Sammy locked in the bedroom all day if it wouldn't be for Orion crying to get in and out all the time.  Tails were floofed up and everything.  I was definitely not pleased.  Hopefully all parties will calm down and this evening and tomorrow morning will prove to be calmer.

~~A weary Meowm



7 Comments:

Blogger Barb said...

They'll *mostly* calm... eventually, but maybe never completely. At least that was how it was with Grayson and Whitey.

*sigh*

big hugs xoxo

September 19, 2013 12:08 PM  
Blogger Summer at sparklecat.com said...

I hope things settle down soon!

September 19, 2013 12:30 PM  
Blogger  Angel Ginger Jasper said...

Oh dear I hope it calms down soon. Hugs GJ x

September 19, 2013 12:56 PM  
Blogger Random Felines said...

geez - you two need to cut it out before you drive your mom nuts!!

September 19, 2013 1:29 PM  
Blogger ANGEL ABBYGRACE said...

Would feliway help?

September 19, 2013 3:59 PM  
Blogger Mickey's Musings said...

We purr things settle down .
Tillie and Julie are not friends after a year.They mostly avoid each other, with a hiss. Sometimes they sit a few feet apart and and do the low growls at each other. Mom still bangs the wall or uses the squirty bottle.
At least there is no major fighting.
Purrs.
Tillie and Georgia,
Treasure,Tiger, JJ and Julie

September 19, 2013 7:04 PM  
Blogger Lily said...

Hey Sammy, I should send Jan to come play chase with you! Actually I like chase better than she does, so maybe I should come play! Just stop chasing Emily please.

Thanks so much for your comments about Izzy! Sorry it took my Mommy so long to come and thank you for it.

September 21, 2013 9:16 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home