Wednesday, September 18, 2013

Not So Wordless Wednesday



The Meowm worries about me.  I have been vomiting a bit lately, most likely because of hairballs, but she still worries.  After the second round of steroids for my ear infection I seem to be better, but when I don't eat much and start vomiting, she worries. 

Meowm finally got the money to pay for my last vet bill.  She has been praying that I don't need to go back before the end of October and she has also been praying that her bonus will be a decent size.  So much rests on those nasty green papers!

I am completely enjoying having Aunt Anna as my person.  I am so happy that I have someone to snuggle with at night and that I have my own bed to hang out on.  I don't mind if the orange stinky boy gets on there while I am not on it, but if I am on it, they had better stay away.  I am not afraid to defend my bed.

I also am letting the Meowm pet me a bit more.  Sometimes when Aunt Anna is in the hospital, Meowm will lay down on mine and Anna's bed so I can snuggle a bit.  The only problem is that those stinky boys always have to come over.  Especially that orange one...he is a Meowms boy! 

I am still finding some sun puddles to lay in and am so glad they are still hanging around.  We all hope that they continue to show up for me, especially thru the winter months.  Meowm has a feeling I will enjoy the fireplace bunches when it is turned on.

Laters!!!

~~Emily

8 Comments:

Blogger ANGEL ABBYGRACE said...

Emily we are purring for you to feel better.

*hugs*

September 18, 2013 4:24 PM  
Blogger Summer at sparklecat.com said...

I hope you feel better soon, Emily! I go through patches like you are and it usually means I have a hairball I need to get rid of. Sending lots of purrs your way.

September 18, 2013 5:03 PM  
Blogger The Island Cats said...

Emily, we're sorry you've been bomiting. We hope you feel better and don't hafta go to the evil vet. Enjoy your sunpuddle.

September 18, 2013 5:10 PM  
Blogger Cats Herd You said...

Oh, Emily, we are purring that you feel better soon. We're sure your mom is worried about you.

September 18, 2013 5:30 PM  
Blogger Avalon's Garden and Mewsings of Garden Cottage Cats said...

Sweet Emily we hope your sunpuddlez stay around to helpz you feel Better ^.,^ x6

Sending Soft Purrz & Kissiez ♥xoxo ♥

September 18, 2013 5:51 PM  
Blogger Random Felines said...

Oh Emily - we hope you and Anna are both feeling better soon.

September 18, 2013 6:27 PM  
Blogger Mickey's Musings said...

How nice that you and Auntie Anne get along so well :)
We purr you start feeling better soon !!
Purrs Tillie and Georgia,
Treasure,Tiger, JJ and Julie

September 18, 2013 8:38 PM  
Blogger Barb said...

I think you've all adjusted pretty well in the short time you've had together!

Grayson horked up the Mother Of All hairballs yesterday. srsly. the MOA.

September 19, 2013 2:48 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home