Wednesday, August 28, 2013

Wee Wednesday



It is Wee Wednesday for the following reasons:

1.  I am a wee bit under the weather again.
2.  I have a wee little appetite.
3.  I am a wee little cat.
4.  I am making wee improvements in my socialization skills.
5.  I am making wee improvements in standing up for myself against that stinky boy.
6.  There is a wee amount of green papers in Meowms pocketbook.
7.  I was searching for a new wee hiding place last night.
8.  That orange stinky boy was making wee meows at me while I was in my new wee hiding place last night.
9.  It has been discovered that I have a wee little purr.
10.  We have had wee amounts of sun the last few days so I have only been baked a wee bit in my puddle.

~~Emily, the wee warrior.

8 Comments:

Blogger Summer at sparklecat.com said...

In that case, Emily, I am giving you a wee wave!

August 28, 2013 12:23 PM  
Blogger 3 doxies said...

And a wee hellos Emily!
Funny, my mum has WEE amounts of monies too.
Dats such a sweet foto of you.

Puddles

August 28, 2013 1:22 PM  
Blogger Barb said...

What a wee wonderful world you live in, Miss Emily!

August 28, 2013 1:31 PM  
Blogger ANGEL ABBYGRACE said...

Oh Miss Emily you are a wee wonder!!!

August 28, 2013 3:42 PM  
Blogger Angel Prancer Pie said...

Oh Emily, you are just an adorable wee kitteh! xoxo

August 28, 2013 4:54 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Well, we loves your wee-ness! Purrs...

August 28, 2013 5:48 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Hi Emily - I loved you "wee post"!! :-) Although I'm sorry to hear that you're feeling a bit sickie - I hope you get better soon!

Sorry I haven't been round to visit in ages - my humans has been so busy with the upcomign book launch of the Big Honey Dog Mysteries that she has practically no life - hee! hee! But I'm catching up with blog friends now...

Sorry to hear about your Aunt Anna having to go to hospital! Although that last post from Sammy did make us laugh. It seems the female is always a mystery in any species! ;-)

Hope Sammy & Orion are well -

Slobbers,
Honey the Great Dane

August 29, 2013 8:32 AM  
Blogger da tabbies o trout towne said...

emily....ewe....which iz act shoe a lee ...wee...with de lettterz all mixed up...knead a wee amount oh toona, trout, flounder, perch, salmon, herring, sea bass, whitefish, pizza piez N ham samiches.....then ewe wont bee a wee bit on yur appetitez...get ta feelin mor better:)

August 29, 2013 8:45 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home