Monday, August 26, 2013

Meezer Monday



I sure have been enjoying sun spots from up here!  I love to just bake up here!  That girly likes to bake out on the floor in the big room.  I purrfur to combine my baking with some bird watching. 

Yep, I am still enamored of the girl.  I know it drives Meowm nuts, but it is just how it is.  I want to play with her, but also....she is a female.....and they are whole different cat!  I can't help but want to check her out! 

I am quite glad to be rid of my teeth.  I feel so good without them.  Well, Meowm and Aunt Anna do laugh at me when I yawn all big, cause I am toothless and all, but I can deal with that.  I still have awesome claws to keep them in line.  It is kind of frustrating when I try to put the bitey on someone or something.  It isn't very terror inspiring when all they get is gummed. 

Time to go bake some more!

~~Sammy

9 Comments:

Blogger Summer at sparklecat.com said...

I am glad you are feeling so much better after you got rid of your teeth, Sammy! Now if only you and Emily could come to some sort of agreement...

August 26, 2013 12:17 PM  
Blogger 3 doxies said...

Ah...bakin' in da sun and doin' a little prey watchin' is my kinda day too! It don't betters than dat.

I would make da hoomans feed you since you not has no teefers...besides, it's da least they can do...hehehehe.

Puddles

August 26, 2013 1:27 PM  
Blogger Cats Herd You said...

We're glad to hear that you're feeling better, Sammy. That spot in the sunpuddle looks really toasty.

August 26, 2013 3:23 PM  
Blogger ANGEL ABBYGRACE said...

Sammy it's good that you are feeling so much better! And let your claws do the talking if need be!!

August 26, 2013 4:14 PM  
Blogger Mickey's Musings said...

Sammy, with or without teeth, you are a handsome Mancat :)
Baking and birdwatching is a great thing too ;)
Emily may come around in time.
Purrs Tillie and Georgia,
Treasure,Tiger, JJ and Julie

August 26, 2013 4:18 PM  
Blogger dArtagnan Rumblepurr/Diego Hamlet Moonfur said...

Looking good, Sammy!! And what an excellent perch!

August 27, 2013 2:14 AM  
Blogger The Island Cats said...

Sammy, we're glad you are doing better now. And we agree with you about girlcats...they are different!

August 27, 2013 5:09 AM  
Blogger da tabbies o trout towne said...

dood...sted oh bakin burd....

hurl...

try bakin sum pies...fish, cakes, donuts, cookieez...fish...pizza...did we menshun piez.... !!

August 27, 2013 7:58 AM  
Blogger Jans Funny Farm said...

Sammy, we're glad you're happy, despite your lack of teeth. :)

September 01, 2013 9:53 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home