Wednesday, October 31, 2007

Happy Halloween and Cherish Meme



Adan started this Cherish Meme for Miss Peach. Here is what Adan says:
Hey, everyone, this time, I decide to start this cherish meme, here are some ways (depends on which person you write), and bring our love to Miss Peach~! She always makes us know what love is!
1. tell us what is the most sweetest warm thing you will do to your mommy (what is the sweetest thing that your kitty will do to you)
2. And, hug your mommy, tightly… (and, hug your kitty….tightly…)
3. Tag your good friend…
4. Leave your computer, and continuing hug each other

The sweetest, most warm thing I will do to my Meowmy is snuggle with her again like I did in this picture. She loved it and I love her so I will do this again. I have been hearing Meowm say something about a cat tree, so I think something will be coming home for me soon!

I think everyone knows about this meme...so everyone do it!

9 Comments:

Blogger Sunny's Mommy said...

That's a sweet picture of you with your Meowmy.

Happy Halloween :-D

October 31, 2007 10:37 AM  
Blogger ASTOR CATS said...

That's very sweet. Happy Halloween and be safe. Hope you get lots of treats.

Midnite & Stray Kitty

October 31, 2007 10:49 AM  
Blogger LZ said...

Cat Tree!!! Yeah! Your mom loves you very very much.

Latte

October 31, 2007 11:07 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

That is a lovely photo of you with your Momma.

October 31, 2007 1:30 PM  
Blogger HRH Yao-Lin said...

that is a lovely picture ! Your human obviously loves you very much.

October 31, 2007 1:39 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

I LOVE to snuggle with my Mum too. Now that it is winter snuggling keeps you warm and cozy!

(Well actually Mum tells me it is only Autumn, but here in Canada it feels like winter right now)

October 31, 2007 1:46 PM  
Blogger Ivan from WMD said...

Happy Halloween!

October 31, 2007 7:09 PM  
Blogger Daisy said...

Oh, I hope you get a cat tree. I do not have one (yet). But I really really want one.

November 01, 2007 9:04 AM  
Blogger Lux said...

You are very sweet to your meowmy, Junior! Ooh, I hope you *do get a new cat tree; they're fun!

November 01, 2007 5:43 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home