Monday, June 18, 2007

Meezer Monday!!!



I was such a good protector mancat last night!! There was another cat on MY porch! (Never mind that I don't spend actual time out there). He was on MY porch! And not just sitting on the ledge! He was down in MY porch! I went right on point! Meowm had the sliding door open and the other door there has this great material to climb on....Meowm says its a screen door. Whatever! It is great for climbing! I dug my claws right in and up I went (I reminded myself of Skeezix when he was rock climbing the fireplace......I even had some muscles pop out!). Anyway, I climbed and climbed and climbed and that cat took off running! Meowm was shutting that sliding door.....I was not pleased about this! She was saying something about "You will tear up the screen and then we won't be able to open the sliding door at all". I didn't care! I was gonna get that cat on MY porch! Finally Meowm had closed that door so much that there was not any room left for me so I had to get down! :( But I kept watching for that cat and sure enough he came back! All I could do this time was sit on some boxes and poof out every hair on my body at him......and it worked! He stayed on the ledge of MY porch this time. Meowm turned on the porch light to get a look at him and she said "Aw Junior, he is an old kitty, and he looks like he is homeless. No one loves him enough to take care of him. He is kinda beat up and his fur is all messy. So you gotta try to be nice to him". NICE!!! To some cat who gets on MY porch! I am not certain I can do that....even if he is homeless. I can try though.......

10 Comments:

Blogger Ivan from WMD said...

Gosh, almost the same thing happened at my house yesterday! But my intruder isn't homeless or old. I think we'd be nicer if that were the case. Maybe yours just wants to be your friend. That could be good!

June 18, 2007 8:03 PM  
Blogger LZ said...

Oh my gosh! You were super brave to tell that intruder you are in charge!

Latte

June 18, 2007 8:12 PM  
Blogger The Meezers or Billy said...

aww Junior, you is a furry good protektor. we does feel sorry for the old kitty though, 'acause he's homeless. maybe he wants to be furriends.

June 18, 2007 8:25 PM  
Blogger Donny and Marie and Casey said...

Hi Junior - pawesome to meet ya!

~Casey

Junior! You are a Defender too, just like me! We need to do what we can to protect our family, house and home!! What's a screen in the name of protecting our loved ones, right???

~Marie

June 18, 2007 9:05 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I was ready to poof when Georgia came back to the porch and I wasn't sure it was her. I think you did the right thing!

June 18, 2007 9:54 PM  
Blogger Dragonheart, Merlin, Devi, and Chloe said...

Nice job protecting your porch, Junior. But I guess you can try to be nice to the old cat, if he is homeless.

June 19, 2007 3:39 AM  
Blogger Daisy said...

Good job, Junior! You were very brave and manly to climb the screen and then puff up to scare off the intruder. But now that you found out that he is old and maybe homeless, maybe you could become his friend?

June 19, 2007 10:01 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh, we had that too!
But Not The Mama wasn't home, he got told about it -- but apparently it was a floofy puddin' on our deck, drinking out of our birdies' water dish.
But I'll bet Not the Mama would've told us to be nice to our interloper, too!
luv,
daphne & chloe

June 19, 2007 1:08 PM  
Blogger Kimo and Sabi said...

Fanks fer visitin' today! Re: yer comment aobut my tail - it is a photo anomolie (wierd perspective). My tail is much longer and skinnier that it appears on screen!

June 19, 2007 7:07 PM  
Blogger Forty Paws said...

Oh goodness. We were all about being on your side of this story until the very end when your Meowm said that he was beat up and messy and homeless. Now we feel really sorry for your evil intruder.... Maw wants to feed him.

Luf, Us

June 20, 2007 9:32 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home