Friday, June 01, 2007

Funderful Friday!

I am loving our new home! Meowm has a dresser with my bed on it set in front of the big sliding glass windows! It is so great to look out there! I haven't seen anymore duckies up close, but there have been some other cats slinking around my porch!!!! I have been good and haven't yelled at those other cats, but they better watch out....if they get in my territory too much I will let them have it!!

I feel all normal again and I love my Meowm so much! I know she took me to the evil v-e-t, but I know it was for the best. I have been cuddling with her more than usual to tell her that I appreciate her taking such good care of me.

I get to see Grandmeowm and Grandpaw purrty soon! Woo Hoo! I can't wait! I wonder if Grandmeowm will bring me one of those great catnip mice like she got me for Christmas! It had some primo homegrown in it!

Also we have some company coming to visit tonite! The lady who took care of me while Meowm was away recently is coming over. I can smell two other cats on her and a ferret! And another lady is coming over and I always smell a cat on her too! Plus she usually has bare toes for me to sniff and rub on!

I better go and get ready for them!

8 Comments:

Blogger The Furry Kids said...

Junior, I'm glad to hear that you're feeling better and taking care of your litterbox business. Let me tell you, you do *not* want to stop pooping. The V-E-T will do something to you called an enema and it is very, very, very not fun. Um, not that I would know anything about that or anything.

Hope you had fun with your company and that you score some primo nip from your grandma.

Earl Grey

June 01, 2007 8:10 PM  
Blogger Daisy said...

Junior, I am so glad you are such a happy cat. It sounds your your new home is very wonderful!

June 02, 2007 10:41 AM  
Blogger Rosie & Cheeto said...

Yeaaaa, yer a pooper again! That's such wondurful news.

And to have a grate new home with a grate view AND companie coming into town!!?!?!?! Culd yer awesume pooping life get any better than that?!?!? Yeaaaa, have fun with the Grandbeans...and make sure thay spoil yoo LOTS!

June 02, 2007 8:01 PM  
Blogger Lux said...

I'm glad you feel normal again, Junior! Sounds like your new home is great!

June 03, 2007 12:11 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm relieved to hear that you are doing better Junior. I'm also glad you are liking your new pad.

June 04, 2007 9:06 AM  
Blogger LZ said...

Life sounds great for you! I didn't realize you moved but the new place sounds perfect!

Latte

June 04, 2007 10:12 AM  
Blogger Kimo and Sabi said...

Thanks fer stopping by last week and protecting us!

June 04, 2007 2:34 PM  
Blogger Forty Paws said...

We're glad you're loving your new home and the view. If we had evil intruders coming to visit, Annie would throw herself at the window and scare them away. You are very restrained, Junior!

Luf, Us

June 05, 2007 7:43 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home