Wednesday, May 16, 2007

Seven Random Facts About Me


Seven Random Facts About Me


Luxor tagged me some time ago. I've copied and pasted (because it's quicker) the rules in the next paragraph. Here are the rules.

Each player starts with seven random facts about themselves. Cats who are tagged need to write on their own blog about the seven things and the rules. You need to choose seven cats to tag and list their names. Don’t forget to leave them a comment that they have been tagged and to read your blog!

Seven Random Facts About Me:
1) I used to belong to a hoarder.
2) I have to bite my Meowm now and then. I don't break the skin, but it still let's her know who is boss.
3) I sometimes eat my food way too fast!
4) I LOVE rolling around on our kitchen floor! It is cool and feels good to me!
5) I drink water off my paws! I dip them into the big tub of water when Meowm is in it and lick it off of them!
6) I really, really want to get outside.....but Meowm won't let me.
7) I don't like it when Meowm is on the phone too long! And I let her know about it by merowing at her really loudly!

I am not gonna choose anyone to tag, cause I think by this time everyone has been tagged!

6 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh Junior, I had no idea you started out at such a home! I'm glad you have a much better place to live!

May 17, 2007 9:20 AM  
Blogger Daisy said...

Junior, I have to give my Mommie the bitey sometimes too. I just can't help myself!

Your Meowm is right not to let you outside. It is not safe out there! But maybe you could try a harness and leash?

May 17, 2007 9:39 AM  
Blogger Bonnie Underfoot said...

Beans need biting now and then. Would you believe they sometimes think THEY'RE in charge? Water tastes best anywhere BUT the water dish.
When my man talks to himself on that fone thing, I reply; we wouldn't want people to think he's nuts, talking to himself! Purrs!

May 17, 2007 10:33 AM  
Blogger The Meezers or Billy said...

we is happy that you is now in a nice home wif your meowmy! i has to bite mommy's hand and toes too

May 17, 2007 11:06 AM  
Blogger The Furry Kids said...

I have to put the bitey on my mom, too. Sometimes it just has to be done. I want to go outside and my mom won't let me go either. Bummer.

Earl Grey

May 17, 2007 2:23 PM  
Blogger Karen Jo said...

I enjoyed reading about you. Drinking water that's not in your water bowl is always more fun. Rolling around on the kitchen floor sounds like fun, too.

May 17, 2007 11:04 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home