Wednesday, May 30, 2007

Back from the v-e-t



And it looks like all will be well. Nothing is obstructing things from coming out of my tummy....it is just taking a bit of time. Meowm says that she has to give me more of that gooey stuff and take away my dry food for awhile. If everything isn't moving along like it should by Friday, then I guess there is something else the v-e-t will give me. So I just gotta poop and all will be well...

But guess what I saw at the v-e-t office today? Another cat! Meowm says this cats name is Scooter and she is called Scooter cause she is partially paralyzed and she scoots around by her front legs. She is a TAT (tough ass tortie) and she lives at the v-e-t office. She gets lots of visitors!!! Meowm petted and petted on her! She really likes feet and scratched at Meowms shoes several times. We had to shut her out of our room so I could get out of the PTU, and she didn't want to go, but she did. Later, when one of the ladies came to get me to take pictures of my belly, Scooter saw the door open and my Meowm step out and she bailed out of her bed just as quickly as she would have if she could use all four legs. Meowm petted on her more and she loved it. Meowm could hear me on the other room getting my pictures taken and I was not happy about it! I was very glad when I got to go back to Meowm. Next time we go back to the v-e-t (I hope it isn't soon) we will have to take a picture of Scooter to share with everyone!

Thank you all again for thinking good thoughts for me, sending hugs and purrayers for me.

9 Comments:

Blogger HRH Yao-Lin said...

Hi there Junior! I am really really sorry you have been a poorly cat lately but I am really really glad you are OK now!!! Scooter sounds really funny - I would love to see some pics!

xx

May 30, 2007 1:58 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

we sure hope the food helps you. we have a furrend who had the same purroblem and hadta switch to mostly wet food. purrs!!!

May 30, 2007 3:22 PM  
Blogger Karen Jo said...

I'm sorry you are having poopy problems, but glad that you are getting better. Scooter sounds like a very interesting kitty.

May 30, 2007 6:12 PM  
Blogger Samantha & Mom said...

Hello, we saw you on Latte's comments and wanted to come over and say hi. So sorry you are having trouble. Hope all goes well. We are Samantha & Tigger and we are so please to meet you. We will keep you in our prayers.

May 30, 2007 7:00 PM  
Blogger Lux said...

Scooter sounds like quite a cat! I'm glad you feel better now.

May 30, 2007 11:43 PM  
Blogger Rosie & Cheeto said...

Yoo gotta get bettur supur soon Junior!

It's grate that yoo met Scooter, she sownds like a wondurful inspurashunal cat to help cheer yoo up when things luk sad.

Although we want yoo to visit yer friend, Scooter, we kinda don't cause that meens yoo have to go back to the V-E-T!

May 31, 2007 12:48 AM  
Blogger Forty Paws said...

Good luck with your poops!!! Hope all "comes out ok". We wanna see a picture of Scooter!

Luf, Us

May 31, 2007 8:18 AM  
Blogger LZ said...

I'm glad there are no obstructions! Just please do poop Junior...I once didn't go for 7 days and they gave me an enima. If you don't know what that is, GOOD!

Chase

May 31, 2007 8:50 AM  
Blogger Daisy said...

Scooter sounds like a very wonderful cat. I am going to sing you a pooping song, to help you go poop. You sing it to to the tune of "Twinkle, Twinkle, Little Star":

::sings::
Tinkle, Tinkle, little pee, in the potty you will be
Poopy, Poopy stinky-O, in the litterbox you will go

May 31, 2007 10:04 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home