Saturday, May 26, 2007

Hey Everybody!

Meowm says that now that her shows are done, we can play here a bit more. WOO HOO!!

I am still not feeling completely well. I didn't throw up for a few days, but then I did twice last night...and it seemed like my belly was trying to pull my feet through it. Meowm got on the phone with the v-e-t and they told her they could x-ray, give me prednisone or give the nasty gooey stuff more time to work. Meowm has opted for the gooey stuff through the weekend. She went and got some orange stuff for me. She fed me a couple of tastes by itself and I wasn't to fond of it. She calls it pumpkin. I call it not so yummy. I suspect she is mixing a bit of it in my regular food.

But now I have started sneezing.....so she is wondering if I have allergies to something. She is at a loss and was crying this morning cause she is worried about me. So I snuggled with her and I am doing my best to get better.

4 Comments:

Blogger Artsy Catsy said...

Oh, Junior, we're sorry to hear you haven't been feeling well! We're trying to catch up on everybody after we've been so busy with my mom's daughter visiting from Italy. Now that we know you've been yakking, we'll start purring for you right away!!

Rocky
& everybody at Artsy Catsy

May 26, 2007 4:14 PM  
Blogger Just Ducky said...

Junior send you some healing purrs. Are you 'lergic to the orange stuff you are eating? Make sure it only has pumpkin and no strange spices in it that could hurt you.

May 26, 2007 5:05 PM  
Blogger Daisy said...

Oh Junior, I wish you didn't feel sick. I hate bomiting. I really hope you will feel better soon. Here is a little {{{hug}}} to help you get well.

May 27, 2007 10:46 AM  
Blogger Tiki, Kirby, and StanLee said...

We are sending you purrs and hope you feel better soon.

May 27, 2007 8:37 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home