Monday, May 21, 2007

Meezer Monday!



I'll be posting in the evenings now, so here I am with a late Meezer Monday picture.

I'm a little upset with Meowm right now. She loaded me in the PTU and took me to the V-E-T today. I have been yakking so Meowm thinks I am sick. The v-e-t felt a bit of a blockage, probably because of hairballs. So I got hairball ointment, a shot to help settle my tummy and it had a bit of antibiotic in it. They took my blood and of course they stuck that horrid thing in my behind! If I don't get better Meowm will have to give me pills! YUCK!!!

On the brighter side.....I received some thing from Millie's house! I love it and you can see it at the Bizzy for Gizzy website!

8 Comments:

Blogger Lux said...

Oh, Junior, I'm sorry you had to go the vet. What a downer! I hope the shot and ointment work!

May 21, 2007 10:35 PM  
Blogger mister jeter harris, hizself said...

how ar u feelin junior?
luv--yer frend--jh

May 22, 2007 4:09 AM  
Blogger Dragonheart, Merlin, Devi, and Chloe said...

Sorry to hear you had to go to the vet. I hope the hairball stuff works and you stop yakking.

May 22, 2007 6:16 AM  
Blogger Tiki, Kirby, and StanLee said...

We hope this does the trick and you feel better soon.

May 22, 2007 6:56 AM  
Blogger LZ said...

Ugh...sorry about the VET trip dude. I really lucked out last time and they didn't do the temp thing. I hope your blockage moves along.

Latte

May 22, 2007 7:44 AM  
Blogger The Furry Kids said...

I hope you stop yakking soon. Trips to the V-E-T always seem to end up with lots of poking and needles and thermometers in places they don't need to be. Hope you feel better soon.

EG

May 22, 2007 8:16 AM  
Blogger Katnippia said...

Hi Junior!
I hopes youz feel better so youz don't have to go back to the vet. You look very comfy in the basket.

May 22, 2007 9:09 AM  
Blogger Daisy said...

Junior, I am sorry you are feeling a little bit poorly. I hope you do not have to bomit any more.

May 22, 2007 10:02 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home