Tuesday, May 29, 2007

Hey everybody!

Well I am running around the house tonite like I have not been sick a day in my life. But Meowm is thinking I should have pooped more and so apparently I get to go back to the v-e-t to get my tummy x-rayed in the morning. Sheesh! Maybe I just don't want to poop! But Meowm found a toy with an eye missing...and the remaining eye is made of a piece of velcor, so she says it is better to be safe than sorry.

The good thing is that Meowm is taking the entire day off. First cause I have to go to the v-e-t and then because beans who own the apartment complex we are in are coming to visit and they have decided that they want to walk through out apartment. She is kinda glad about this cause she has some stuff she wants to talk to these people. She wrote out a letter to give to them so she doesn't forget anything. Hopefully they will listen to her and use some of her suggestions....but Meowm says she isn't holding her breath. I hope she isn't! I kinda like her breathing. So, anyway, I get to have Meowm all day long! WOO HOO!

4 Comments:

Blogger Dragonheart, Merlin, Devi, and Chloe said...

Sorry to hear you have to go to the vet, Junior. I hope there is nothing wrong with you!

May 30, 2007 1:55 AM  
Blogger Daisy said...

I hope you have a fun day with your Meowm (except for the V-E-T part). I am glad you are feeling better. Don't forget that regular pooping is important, too!

May 30, 2007 8:47 AM  
Blogger LZ said...

Besides the VET part....GREAT day!! I really hope all clears up for you Junior. It is best to go get the x-ray though. Let us know how it goes!

Latte

May 30, 2007 9:12 AM  
Blogger The Furry Kids said...

We hope you have a good day (except for the V-E-T part). Have fun with your mom and we hope that you feel better soon.

Love,
Titus, Tazo, & Earl Grey

May 30, 2007 10:44 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home