Wednesday, November 01, 2006

Is it Friday yet?

That is what Meowm keeps saying. She says she just wants to snuggle up with me on the bed. I would love it if she could be home more!

I think she is still a bit worried about me as I am not feeling like eating as much as I usually do. She keeps telling me that she is sorry when she gives me that icky medicine and she tells me that she thinks it is upsetting my tummy. She says she is going to get me some yogurt (wht is that) and feed it to me to see if it helps. I did get extra treats last night! They were good and I ate all of them...but they weren't so interesting this morning.

Meowm is still kinda busy at work (I guess that is why she won't stay home with me). So we might miss some blogging days till she gets caught up. She says that November and December are slow times at work so she should be able to get caught up fairly quickly. So if we don't post messages to all of our blogging friends it isn't because we aren't reading you.

Gotta go for now.....

8 Comments:

Blogger Mr. Hendrix said...

I'm sorry your tummy still feels pooey. My mommy gives me plain organic yogurt when my tummy is upset (I haf IBS). I hopes you feels better soon. Snuggle good on Friday.

November 01, 2006 12:50 PM  
Blogger Sadie said...

I hopes you'll be feelin' better soon Junior. I don't like it when my tummy is uncomfy. Get lots of extry snuggles this weekend, that'll help!

November 01, 2006 3:21 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sorry you are not feeling well. We hope you will feel better soon. Headbutts and purrs.

November 01, 2006 3:40 PM  
Blogger Gemini said...

I am furry sorry to hear that your tummy isn't feeling so good Junior.

November 01, 2006 7:06 PM  
Blogger Ivan from WMD said...

I like yogurt and so does my bro. We even like weird flavors like lime, but my favorite is pina colada.

November 01, 2006 9:58 PM  
Blogger Rosie & Cheeto said...

Make sure yoo spend all the time yoo can with yer meowme. Shes probublie vary wurried abowt yoo and yoo are probublie not eating cause yer vary wurried abowt her not being arownd. Sound like its going to get bettur soon!

November 01, 2006 10:41 PM  
Blogger caspersmom said...

Gosh Junior, I sure hope you will be feeling better real soon. Your Mom is probably upset cause she would rather spend more time with you than work. But she has to work so she can buy you stinky snacks. Looks like your Mom calls you babee to. Please don't tell anyone, this is between you and me, but she calls me her sweet baby boy. Now does that sound like a name to call a Captain. Oh well, guess that means she loves me.

Casper

November 01, 2006 11:40 PM  
Blogger LZ said...

Don't worry Junior, one (or all) of the three of us aren't eating much right now. I think we get really hungry when it starts to get cold and then we tapper off.

We know your Moewm is very busy and we can't wait to hear more about your exciting life when you have more time!

Do you still have that tent structure?? We're insanely jealous but the Chip Man says no way because it is so big.

November 02, 2006 8:04 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home