Monday, May 07, 2012

Meezer Monday

Yep, here I am agin, in the same old photo. Meowm really needs to get some new ones! My fur is no longer this light! Guess where Meowm found me this weekend? She found me napping in the big bed! Yes, IN it! She was thinking that I kep sleeping under the big bed, but now she knows my secret! I don't spend time on it when she and my brofurs are on it cause my big brofur growls at me too much. So I decided to spend my time there when no one is in it, or on it! It is nicer this way, because I can take up as much space as I want!!! It turned chilly here this weekend, and that is part of the reason I was under the covers. Meowm closed the big sliding glass window, and closed the window in the bedroom most of the way. We still had a little space for whiffing, but not much. We have heard the baby duckies down in the creek! Meowm counted and she thinks one ducky has about 9 babies!!! Wow! Can you imagine trying to herd all those around! We hope they all make it to adulthood! Not muche else to tell right now! Everyone have a great week! ~~~Sammy

11 Comments:

Blogger Brian's Home Blog said...

Enjoy your comfy and keep snoozing on the bedit is much better that way!

May 07, 2012 12:46 PM  
Blogger 3 doxies said...

I can't blame you furs wanting lots of soace and then you can't be disturbed by them rascally brudders. They can be so annoyin'.

Dat poor ducky mom is gonna be soooo tired.

Puddles

May 07, 2012 1:28 PM  
Blogger Katnip Lounge said...

I sleep under the covers too! Did your Meowm call you a Sammy-Lump?

xx Salem-Lump

May 07, 2012 2:41 PM  
Blogger Gemini and Ichiro said...

If you get enough of your stink on it then the other boys might not growl at you over it!

May 07, 2012 3:49 PM  
Blogger The Florida Furkids said...

Our foster Lexi likes to sleep under the covers and be a lumpcat!

The Florida Furkids and Lexi

May 07, 2012 4:26 PM  
Anonymous Sparkle said...

I did not know you were a bed monster, Sammy! Your human should have gotten a photo of that!

May 07, 2012 4:41 PM  
Blogger Marilia said...

Sleep under the cover is so delicious!!! And we can hide... =)

May 07, 2012 5:47 PM  
Blogger Bassetmomma said...

Under the covers is the warmest place for sure, Sammy! I sure hope all those baby ducks survive!

May 07, 2012 7:10 PM  
Blogger Remington said...

The bed all to yourself....that is awesome. 9 baby duckies....I wish I had some duckies around here. I bet they are cute!

May 08, 2012 2:11 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

I know how you feel Sam! Queen Penelope gets all hissy when I try to sleep on the bed. Sometimes I do sleep by Dad's head. But during the day, if I am not outside, I like to sleep in the middle!
Kozmo

May 08, 2012 2:51 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Sammy – you sound like you've got yourself a very cosy setup! :-) Tell your human there we want to see some new pictures of you too! :-)

May 12, 2012 1:27 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home