Wednesday, April 04, 2012

Almost Wordless Wednesday



Well, it sure is getting interesting around here! Lots of boxes for me to shred! I can hardly contain myself!

I am liking scritches and rubs more and more! I twist and turn on the floor when Meowm starts petting me. She calls me her wiggle worm. I won't let her pick me up and carry me around, but I do jump into her lap sometimes for snuggles.

I have been terrorizing the schmousies around here! It is so much fun to whap them around the human litterbox room and to whap them under the big cold food box. Meowm says she will have to do a sweep under there once everything is moved out to get all the goodies out of there.

I brought Meowm a schmousie in bed one morning.....it was shortly after Whitey crossed the bridge, so it really touched Meowms heart. I knew she was sad and something told me to bring her a schmousie.

Well, I am off to play a bit and then take a nap!

8 Comments:

Blogger Random Felines said...

we LOVE boxes....just make sure not to trash too many or your mom will get mad. and don't get packed up by accident either!!

April 04, 2012 9:37 AM  
Blogger Gemini and Ichiro said...

It is good to have fun at home and we are glad you are having a grand time!

April 04, 2012 10:05 AM  
Anonymous Sparkle said...

It sounds like you are having lots of fun right now, Sammy!

April 04, 2012 12:29 PM  
Blogger Barb said...

O mai goodness. Whitey use to bring me 5-9 mousies a night. *sniff*

smoochies, honey pie!

April 04, 2012 12:39 PM  
Blogger Bassetmomma said...

Boxes can be so much fun! When there empty of course! LOL!

April 04, 2012 2:12 PM  
Blogger Remington said...

I try and try to get in boxes but they always seem to break....maybe you can give me some pointers....

April 04, 2012 2:38 PM  
Blogger Lorenza said...

Sure all those boxes are very tempting!
Have fun!
Kisses and hugs
Lorenza

April 04, 2012 9:42 PM  
Blogger Just Ducky said...

Happy Easter. Hope the moving is goingOK.

April 08, 2012 6:32 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home