Saturday, May 05, 2012

Finally Friday!!

Here I am enjoying some window whiffies. I did go to the v-e-t and you can see my tail is shaved. The v-e-t thinks this will be a recurring problem, so it looks like I may be getting my tail shaved more often. Meowm doesn't know if it is because I got my tail shaved, or if it feels better being all cleaned up, but I have been whipping my tail around quite a bit. That was something I had stopped doing. Meow is thrilled that I am using my tail again, and tried to get video of me, but I just don't stand still long enough.
Now you can see my tail a bit closer. If you biggify the picture you see where there are little black dots? Those multiply and my tail gets waxy, that is what stud tail looks like. There are just a few right now, but it has only been two days sine my tail was cleaned. Meowm and I both wish this would go away and stay away. But we will deal with it however we have to. That's all for now! Have a great weekend everyone!

16 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Me has never heard of that! But it sounds awful. Me hopes yous it getting used to the new place.
Kisses
Nellie

May 03, 2012 9:19 PM  
Anonymous Sparkle said...

That's an interesting tail trim you've got there, Junior! I wonder why you keep getting stud tail? Maybe it just means you are a studly mancat!

May 03, 2012 9:24 PM  
Blogger Mickey's Musings said...

Well, as long as your tail feels better...right :)
We think it is because you are a studly Mancat too ;) heehee
Purrs Tillie and Georgia,
Tiger,Treasure and JJ

May 04, 2012 2:44 AM  
Blogger Barb said...

Oh, that's quite an interesting haircut, honey pie!

May 04, 2012 6:29 AM  
Blogger Random Felines said...

nice haircut....glad you are more comfy!!

May 04, 2012 8:30 AM  
Blogger The Meezers or Billy said...

we is glad that your seem to feel better - but we wish that stud tail would go away for good!

May 04, 2012 9:47 AM  
Blogger Brian's Home Blog said...

I hadn't seen anything like that either, but if it works, it works! Have a wonderful weekend!

May 04, 2012 11:02 AM  
Blogger Katnip Lounge said...

How many kitties do you know with a "Reverse Tail Mohawk"? You're a trendsetter! And if it makes your tail feel better, we say go with it.

May 04, 2012 11:50 AM  
Blogger Bassetmomma said...

I have never seen that before. I'm glad your moving your tail around again and it is feeling better!

May 04, 2012 12:47 PM  
Blogger 3 doxies said...

Of course you knows I has nevers heard of dat but da important thing is dat you feels better and you is all happies again.

Puddles

May 04, 2012 1:23 PM  
Blogger Lorenza said...

Your tail sure looks interesting!
I hope you feel much better with the procedure!
Happy weekend!
Kisses and hugs
Lorenza

May 04, 2012 8:12 PM  
Blogger Daisy said...

It is very interesting to see what a tail looks like under the furs. Harley like to whip his tail around a lot, too.

May 06, 2012 11:58 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

I hope that you enjoy your weekends with your mom.


Dog Shock Collar | Puppy & Human Bond

May 06, 2012 7:50 PM  
Blogger Ellen Whyte said...

We are sorry about your tail but glad you feel better!

May 06, 2012 9:45 PM  
Blogger Remington said...

Wowzers! I have never seen anything like that before. Happy you are feeling better....

May 07, 2012 11:21 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Wow – I love the view from your new window! And I think you are shaved tail is kind of cool! :-)

May 12, 2012 1:20 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home