Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Not So Wordless Wednesday




I think we have settled in better than Meowm has. She is still unpacking and has decided that she needs to toss some stuff. No problem for us, we still get lots of boxes to climb on and play in!

Sammy has been coming out more. We wonder if he just doesn't know what to do with so much space! Meowm wants him to get back to his playing all evening, and sleeping thru the night. As it stands rightnow, he sleeps, then comes out to play at about 2 in the morning. You can imagine how irritated this makes Meowm. **snicker, snicker**

Meowm says her next goal is to get the dryer hooked up so she can move our litterboxes into the laundry room, and out of the bathroom! Something about she is tired of getting litter on the bottom of her feet every time she is in the bathroom, no matter how much she sweeps. We don't see a problem with having litter on your feet!

We are very much enjoying open windows! The one in the bedroom lets us see down on all our kingdom! And theone in the living room gives us real good whiffies. AND we get closer views of the birdies that fly up to land on the roof! Oh, I see one now...gotta go!

~~~Orion

17 Comments:

Blogger Katnip Lounge said...

You boys have a GREAT new kingdom! We're glad Sammy is coming out...maybe he was afraid he'd disappear along with the familiar walls. Tell your Meowm to be RUTHLESS going through her closets!

April 18, 2012 12:43 PM  
Blogger Barb said...

I can so relate to little in the bathroom with Gandalf in there for 5 weeks tomorrow! Ack! And now we're starting the protocol from the beginning. ACK!

Enjoy your whiffies, boys!

April 18, 2012 1:11 PM  
Blogger Random Felines said...

sounds like a great new place - we have birds in our gutters (makes mom mutter something about stupid condo associations) and they are great TV

April 18, 2012 1:16 PM  
Blogger 3 doxies said...

I am so glad dat somebuddy else has to sleeps in da laundry room!
But I don't knows why meown don't wants be woken up at 2am...theres soooo much to do at dat hour.

Puddles

April 18, 2012 2:17 PM  
Blogger 3 doxies said...

Sheeez...I gots all excited furs nuttin'.

next time, just lie to me and tells me what I wants to hears...hehehe.

puddles

April 18, 2012 3:53 PM  
Anonymous Sparkle said...

Our feet are much more sensitive than a human's and do you ever see US complaining about litter on our feet? Your human is being ridiculous.

April 18, 2012 4:37 PM  
Blogger Gemini and Ichiro said...

Oh isn't it marvelous to get more space! I love the bigger house!

April 18, 2012 4:41 PM  
Blogger Brian's Home Blog said...

I am gald you all are doing good and I am sure Sammy will be just fine with everything soon!

April 18, 2012 5:53 PM  
Blogger Lorenza said...

I hope you will have the best routine that works for everyone!
Happy Wednesday!
Kisses and hugs
Lorenza

April 18, 2012 7:52 PM  
Blogger Angel Prancer Pie said...

We're so glad you're settlin in! Sounds like you got a really good kingdom!

April 18, 2012 7:58 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Wowwie! Sounds like the new place is great! Yous will has to post some pictures!
Kisses
Nellie

April 18, 2012 8:54 PM  
Blogger Remington said...

It is hard work to move....I am happy things are going well for all of you....try it enjoy it!

April 19, 2012 8:47 AM  
Blogger Bassetmomma said...

I bet your Momma will be glad to get that dryer hooked up! I know you guys don't mind but litter under your feet hurts! Good luck getting settled! :)

April 19, 2012 12:38 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Hi Guys
Thanks yous for stopping by and purraying for me! me is feeling better, but me is far from 100%. Me is sure me is so good from alls the Purrayers and Good wishes and love from my friends.
Kisses
Nellie

April 19, 2012 10:07 PM  
Blogger Ellen Whyte said...

You could come play with Guido. he loooves a 2Am start!

April 19, 2012 10:58 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Hi Junior, Orion & Sammy...congratulations on your new place!! It sounds fantastic! I especially like the sound of all those windows that let you look out and see the birdies. Muesli LOVES watching birdies - she sits on our balcony and watches them for ages.

Looking forward to hearing more about your new place!

Slobbers,
Honey the Great Dane

April 20, 2012 8:12 PM  
Blogger NAK and The Residents of The Khottage Now With KhattleDog! said...

I wish I were khloser so I khould bring my Welkhome Wagon ;-)

Hugz&Khysses,
Khyra

April 21, 2012 9:36 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home