Friday, April 27, 2012

Finally Friday!

We are absolutely thrilled that it is Friday again! WOO HOO!!! Boy did we have wind yesterday! We think we saw Dorothy and Toto go by! Then we got lots of rain last night! And it was going a bit sideways! Meowm had to close the window so everything didn't get wet. She did leave the big sliding glass door open though. Man, that rain was a sweet smell! We all huddled and sniffed to our hearts content. We seem to have new sleeping arrangements in this place. Sammy is sleeping on the top rung of the old tree, Junior is usually on the lower rung, and I sleep with Meowm on the big bed! Meowm says she kinds misses all of us on the big bed with her, and she hopes that we will all come back when old man Winter comes back around. We have a nice peaceful weekend planned! Hope all of you have a great one! ~~Orion

10 Comments:

Blogger Katnip Lounge said...

Our Mommy says to your Meowm to enjoy the room in the bed while it lasts. We had that wind a couple of days ago--we *think* we may have seen some livestock go by, MOL!

April 27, 2012 1:19 PM  
Blogger Barb said...

Not me! I love not having them in my bed anymore! LEGroom!!!! And I can turn over. No hairball surprises! No hair on my quilt. Me loves it!

Am I a bad Momma?

NO! I am a well-rested Momma!

The End.

:)

April 27, 2012 2:10 PM  
Blogger 3 doxies said...

Me too, me too...it was kerazy! We hads hail too and it was kinda neat to see.
I wish I could sleeps in da big bed instead of a laundry room...sigh.

Puddles

April 27, 2012 4:04 PM  
Blogger Gemini and Ichiro said...

It sounds very rainy! And who knows when you'll all decide to snuggle together again? You guys are just checking out the space.

April 27, 2012 6:14 PM  
Anonymous Sparkle said...

How cool that you guys got weather that SMELLED good!

April 27, 2012 6:23 PM  
Blogger Lorenza said...

Rain and wind!
I don't like that combination!
I hope you all have a super duper weekend!
Kisses and hugs
Lorenza

April 27, 2012 8:30 PM  
Blogger Angel Prancer Pie said...

We luf that sweet smell too! New sleepin arrangements fur summer is what we do too. Back to the big bed for winter!

April 28, 2012 12:16 AM  
Blogger Ellen Whyte said...

Hey, enjoy the space while it lasts, Meowm! You look furry cuddly today.

April 29, 2012 9:07 PM  
Blogger Remington said...

You know, I think I saw Dorothy and Toto too! I waved....

April 30, 2012 9:40 AM  
Blogger The Creek Cats said...

Thanks so much for the birthday wishes!!!
XOXO
Maya and Chevelle

May 01, 2012 12:07 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home