Tuesday, February 21, 2012

My Eye is Much Better



My other eye doesn't look so good in this picture, but that is because Meowm is learning how to use iphoto. My eye that I was closing seems to be okay. I haven't been closing it since this morning. Meowm thought that side of my face seemed a bit swollen, but she doesn't think it is now. She is going to see how I look in the morning (yes, we are setting this up on Monday night) and decide from there. She did already make an appointment just in case.

Wish me luck and purr that I don't have to go to the v-e-t after all. Meowm is still a bit nervous to not take me, since I am FIV+, but hates to take me there and have nothing be wrong. I have been eating and playing just fine.

**UPDATE**Meowm has decided that I don't need to go to the
v-e-t. I have been eating and playing up a storm and there was very little favoring my eye last night. She will still watch me like a hawk and get me in if necessary.

However, our furiend Whitey has been battling an illness, and while the initial illness is doing better he hasn't been eating, so he now has a feeding tube. Please go over and visit and leave a purr or crossed paws for him. He is such a sweetie and so adored, we want him to get all better. Thank you.

11 Comments:

Blogger Gemini and Ichiro said...

We will purr that all is well with you! Mums worry you know...

February 20, 2012 10:05 PM  
Anonymous Sparkle said...

My paws are crossed that you will be doing better in the morning and won't have to make a vet trip!

February 20, 2012 11:01 PM  
Blogger 3 doxies said...

Geez, I so hopes you don't has to go to da vet...they takes your temp ya knows.
Your meown is a good kitteh mom so hers will make sures you is okie dokie! Keep us posted.

Puddles

February 21, 2012 3:52 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

We is purraying that your eye gets better Sammy!
Kisses
Nellie

February 21, 2012 8:35 AM  
Blogger Brian's Home Blog said...

Well I sure hope you eye keeps improving and that trip won't be necessary! We are all purring for Whitey too.

February 21, 2012 9:04 AM  
Blogger Katnip Lounge said...

Paws up that your eye is doing better! We were over to visit Whitey, we are purring hard for him.

February 21, 2012 10:38 AM  
Blogger Marilia said...

Purrying!!! Send my best vibrations to you!

February 21, 2012 10:51 AM  
Blogger Remington said...

Hope all is better very soon! Take care, my friend!

February 21, 2012 2:08 PM  
Blogger Daisy said...

Sammy, I am so glad your eye is getting better!

February 21, 2012 4:47 PM  
Blogger NAK and The Residents of The Khottage Now With KhattleDog! said...

I khan see woo!

Khan WOO see me?

Glad woo are feeling better!

Hugz&Khysses,
Khyra

February 21, 2012 4:56 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

so glad to hear that your eye is getting better and you won't need to go to the vet!

Am sending lots of healing Slobbers, (although probably not so good to put on your eye – ha ha!)

Slobbers,
Honey the Great Dane

February 22, 2012 5:28 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home