Tuesday, February 07, 2012

Tabby Tuesday



You would not believe the indignities I suffered over the weekend! Meowm loaded me up into a PTU and I knew immediately where she was taking me! I don't like that place! Someone took my front claws at a place like this. Yes, it was the evil
v-e-t place. I have been sneezing and sounding a bit wheezy so Meowm took me in to get looked at.

The first thing they did to me was clip my back claws. Meowm tries to do this to me, but I am very fierce when it comes to keeping my remaining claws as long as possible. I don't care that they don't retract and that Meowm gets poked by them on a regular basis. They are the only claws I have and I will fight to the death to keep them! Well unfortunately, between Meowm and the v-e-t they got my claws clipped. I guess I will have to resort to using my awesome fangs more!

Speaking of fangs, I over heard them saying I needed a dental. I know that both of my brofurs had teeth stolen when they went in for dentals, so I am askeered that I am going to get my teeth stolen too. Is it not bad enough that they have already taken my claws? Must they take my teeth too?

After the v-e-t listened to my lungs and stuff, she said she needed to get a picture. Why in the world does she need a picture when I am right in front of her? Why does she need a picture when Meowm has several and she could have given her one? What? Oh, Meowm just said they needed a picture of my insides. That explains why it was different from the usual flashy box that Meowm uses.

But, before the picture was taken, I suffered very unnecessary indignities! You all know what they do to you. You all know about that thing they put in your bootie! Well, as if once isn't enough, the evil v-e-t did this to me THREE times! Yes, THREE!!! Apparently she wasn't happy with the reading the first two times, so she went in for a third. My bootie may never be the same again!

So by the time I actually went back to have my picture taken, I was already good and hissed off. I decided it was past time for my anger to be known so I let them have it. I won't say what all I did, but they ended up putting me behind bars till Meowm looked at my pictures too, and then scooped me up and got me the hell out of that place! My picture was similar to the last on taken, so I am back on prednisolone and have been taking terbutaline all along. Meowm needs to get a humidifier and needs to check into the filters in our home. This will actually be helpful for all of us, as Junior has a bit of asthma and Meowm has asthma also.

It was a very traumatic day! I was never so glad to see home as I was that day! I am still waking up from nightmares about being poked in the bootie so many times! Evil v-e-t!

~~Orion

14 Comments:

Blogger Callie (a.k.a. Trouble) said...

Was everything okay with your inside picture? Rest up sweetie!

February 07, 2012 9:52 AM  
Blogger monkeybunkey said...

no!!!!!!!! not the bootay!!! poor kitty orion. luv, nancy, monkey's mom 4ever! luv u junior!!

February 07, 2012 9:56 AM  
Blogger Gemini and Ichiro said...

Oh that sounds horrible. I hope that you will be okay!

February 07, 2012 10:03 AM  
Blogger Fuzzy Tales said...

Aacck! That sounds horrific to us. And yep, we've been there. *shudder*

But is everything okay? Are your lungs okay?

Purrs for healing!

February 07, 2012 10:05 AM  
Blogger The Meezers or Billy said...

was your innards pikshur OK? what a horrible weekend - we hopes you gotted many treats to make up for it

February 07, 2012 10:25 AM  
Blogger Random Felines said...

good heavens - that sounds terrible!!!! how rude....

February 07, 2012 11:09 AM  
Blogger  Angel Ginger Jasper said...

Oh poor you its bad enough that they do it once but three times .. I hope thee meds sort out your wheezies quick smart... Hugs GJ xx

February 07, 2012 11:31 AM  
Anonymous Sparkle said...

What an awful day! My human really needs to get the air ducts here cleaned - we have all had wheezie fits now and again, and I am sure that is the cause because we are all fine otherwise.

February 07, 2012 3:22 PM  
Blogger Lily said...

Hi Orion, my name is Lily! My mommy and I just found your blog recently. We live in Utah too. Sorry to hear you had to go to the v-e-t! I hope you will come visit my blog sometime!

February 07, 2012 3:45 PM  
Blogger Brian's Home Blog said...

Oh no, my sisters and I are all sending you purrs. My Sister Gracie has asthma and we have 2 air purifiers which seems to help too.

February 07, 2012 5:01 PM  
Blogger Ellen Whyte said...

Those vets sound fearsome thieves! We hope you don't have to go back.

February 07, 2012 6:22 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Oh poor Orion - that does sound like a very traumatic visit to the vet...although I have to say, after reading the part where you got "hissed off"...I don't know who ended up more traumatised: you or the vet staff! Ha! Ha!

Slobbers,
Honey the Great Dane

February 07, 2012 6:27 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Oh Horrors!
me has nightmares about what happened to yous!
Me sends yous comforting purrs and kisses
Nellie

February 07, 2012 8:39 PM  
Blogger Angel Prancer Pie said...

You poor dear! What terrible indignities! We are sendin purrs right away. xoxo

February 07, 2012 11:10 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home