Monday, February 06, 2012

Meezer Monday!



Yep, here I am again. You would think this is the only pose I have since Meowm uses this picture so much. It is staying lighter longer, so maybe Meowm will actually get some other pictures of me. I think she has a few videos of me too, that she should be sharing with all of you. Sheesh! We are going to have to fire her if she doesn't shape up!!!

I had the place to myself for awhile on Saturday morning. I'm not going to share anymore of the story, I will let my brofurs do that this week. I almost didn'tknow what to do with myself, having no other cats to terror......err I mean play with, but I managed to enjoy myself. At least I didn't get the evil eye, or yelled at a bit for attacking tails.

Well, I better go and take a nap.....it is hard work keeping Meowm up all night!

4 Comments:

Blogger 3 doxies said...

I soooo get you Sammy, I has one of them lazy hoomans too...and OMD, da excuses we gets...puuuuuulease!

You has peaked my interest withs why you was home all alone.

Puddles

February 06, 2012 9:57 AM  
Blogger Remington said...

Can't wait to hear the rest of the story....

February 06, 2012 2:59 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Yes! Sleeping during the day so yous can keep everyone up at night is a requirement to be a great Cat From Hell
Kisses
Nellie

February 06, 2012 5:30 PM  
Anonymous Sparkle said...

I can't wait to hear the rest of the story from Junior and Orion!

February 06, 2012 5:31 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home