Thursday, February 09, 2012

It's My Turn



Saturday morning was a nice morning. We all slept in for awhile, then Meowm was up and getting all ready like she does when she will be leaving for a bit. I was still lounging quite comfortably on the big bed. I heard a bit of a ruckus out in the living room, my brofur Orion being slightly displeased about something. I didn't bother to get up to check it out, I was just that comfy! Thge next thing I knew I am being scooped up and deposited in a PTU! Then I look over and now know why Orion was displeased, he is in the other PTU! What the hell? We never go anywhere in these things together. So we are hauled out to the big machine on wheels and off we go.

Oncew we got to the v-e-t place, which I was purrty certain where we were going, and got into our own room, Meowm opened up the PTU's and out I jumped. I had to make my rounds and sniff everything out. Then I plop down on the floor and cool off a bit, then make my rounds again. Orion found a corner and stayed there.

Purrty soon the v-e-t comes in and Meowm puts me up on the counter. I immediately rubbed on the v-e-t, just to make her feel a bit better, and to hopefully butter her up a bit so she wouldn't say any words like "diet". It worked!!!!! She melted and the word was not mentioned. However, she did look at my tail and then I was hauled to the back room where they took away tufts of my furs!!!!! I have two bald spots on my tail! In all fairness, the v-e-t did ask me if I would be okay with looking like this for a bit, but she didn't wait very long for my response. Also she stole the furs on my chin! Then she poked at my, oh I hate to admit it, at my acne. Once that was over, thankfully I was done! The v-e-t talked to Meowm about how to take care of my tail (I still have the stud tail issue) and the acne and I was free to roam again.

I roamed and sniffed while they looked over my brofur, and while he was getting hissed off at them in the back. I roamed when they brought him back in and discussed how his lungs were doing (see Mondays post for this info). Then we were stuffed back in the PTU's and off we went. Meowm made a couple of drive thru stops, then were were home! And boy were we glad to be there!!!!!

So now you know the story of our weekend. We spent the rest of it napping, eating and playing. Orion was so angry at the v-e-t that I thought he would go pee on the big bed in protest, but he was a good mancat and didn't do that.

Yes, we have been demanding, and getting some extra treats! Hopefully this keeps up for awhile!

~~Junior

12 Comments:

Blogger The Meezers or Billy said...

oh man that really suks

February 09, 2012 10:18 AM  
Blogger Gemini and Ichiro said...

I am so glad that you don't have to diet! However it is too bad that she took furs on your chin!

February 09, 2012 10:35 AM  
Blogger Random Felines said...

treats all around.....that was just mean by the way. we are glad you guys are ok - though we hope the v-e-t can come up with something for the tail and chin!

February 09, 2012 11:17 AM  
Anonymous Sparkle said...

After having to go to the vets, you certainly deserve LOTS of extra treats!

February 09, 2012 12:27 PM  
Blogger Brian's Home Blog said...

What an unexpected ordeal, but at least you both are fine and it is over!

February 09, 2012 12:37 PM  
Blogger Lily said...

That is so nice that you guys get extra treats. I'll keep that in mind when it's my turn to go to the v-e-t.

February 09, 2012 3:05 PM  
Blogger Remington said...

EXTRA treats for sure!

February 09, 2012 5:33 PM  
Blogger Callie (a.k.a. Trouble) said...

Be sure to make your Mom suffer for the VET visit - I am thinking the back of disrespect!

February 09, 2012 6:01 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Oh Cod! It seems likes every body is going to the vet! Me hopes Mom does not think its time for me to goes! Me HATES the vet!
Me thinks my better sharpen my claws - just in case!!!
Kisses
Nellie

February 09, 2012 7:32 PM  
Blogger Kat and the Furrsonality gang said...

Oh man, we hates the vet too! We're sorry you had to deal with it

February 10, 2012 9:52 PM  
Blogger Mark's Mews (Marley, Lori, Loki, and Binq) said...

Wow, this has really been "visit the vet" week! We did too. Seems like a lot of our friends did as well.

YUCK!

February 10, 2012 9:53 PM  
Blogger Daisy said...

What brave boys you were at the vet's office!

February 12, 2012 2:51 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home