Friday, December 02, 2011

Wonderful, wonderful Friday!




Friday!!! WOO HOO!!! It used to be just another day to me, but now it means Meowm will be around more! I have a few mixed feelings about that because she is still messing with my ears and I don't like that. But she feeds me and pets me and plays with me, and she is good to curl up on and nap on.

Oh, you know what I find spooky? Meowm puts this thing on in the morning and it makes funny noise and makes her look bigger! She says it is a winter coat and she has ro wear it when it gets cold cause she doesn't have furs like I do to keep warm. Whatever it is, it scares me and I run from her when she puts it on.

Meowm also has hung some new stuff up in our home. She hung up these things thatshe calls stockings. I have no idea what they are for, but I would like to whap them! She also put some things up she calls ornaments and I would like to whap those to. She says normally ornaments go on trees, but we don't have a good spot to put one of those so she is justs hanging things around the apartment. Those things on trees seem weird to me, but whatever. And then I am told that all this new stull revolves around something called Christmas, and that I will probably get some gifts. WOW!! I get more gifts? How can anything top the best gift I got this year, a home of my own?

11 Comments:

Blogger Gemini and Ichiro said...

I don't know how it can get better--but I bet it does!

December 02, 2011 10:21 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Christmas is soooo much fun! Kozmo don't remember Christmas last year, but he is getting excited this year.
Kisses
Nellie

December 02, 2011 10:45 AM  
Blogger Katnip Lounge said...

Sammy, Catmas is a wonderful day! Sandy Claws comes the night before and leaves furry mice for all the good kitties!
Not that there's EVER any bad kitties...

December 02, 2011 10:58 AM  
Blogger Admiral Hestorb said...

Oh how sweet to read your letter here to us. And you're right..it's just the best gift to have a home, a forever home of your own. Kisses and love.

December 02, 2011 12:45 PM  
Blogger Remington said...

You got the best gift EVER! You will LOVE Christmas! There are all sorts of fun things going on!

December 02, 2011 2:28 PM  
Anonymous Sparkle said...

It sounds like things are getting really exciting at your house, Sammy! Well, except for the scary coat thing.

December 02, 2011 2:57 PM  
Blogger Ellen Whyte said...

It sounds like good times piled on top of good times.

December 02, 2011 5:51 PM  
Blogger Angel Prancer Pie said...

Yep sweet one, it just gets better and better! Well, except those annual V-E-T exams....

December 02, 2011 10:45 PM  
Blogger Daisy said...

Oh Sammy, just wait until Christmas day! I'll bet you will get PRESENTS!

December 04, 2011 12:06 PM  
Blogger Mark's Mews (Marley, Lori, Loki, and Binq) said...

Wait til ya get PRESENTS, Sammy!

December 04, 2011 6:27 PM  
Blogger Brandon - The dog with a blog said...

OMD, I bet you can't wait till Christmas!

December 05, 2011 8:26 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home